What about Portis?

4HCrew

I'd also be ok with Michael Bush if he lasted that long.

As of right now, i think he'll be there in the second round. I just read he still walks with a limp and hasnt started running yet. He has a ways to go before the combine.

You guys are nuts. Clinton Portis is a 26 yr old stud. You are actually talking about Turner being better that CP?

And who are we kidding? Washington doesn't want picks in return for Portis,what would they do what them? Synder is just the type of owner to take a player for player deal.

Id give them Derrick Blaylock and our 2nd rd pick this yr.

You guys are nuts. Clinton Portis is a 26 yr old stud. You are actually talking about Turner being better that CP?

And who are we kidding? Washington doesn't want picks in return for Portis,what would they do what them? Synder is just the type of owner to take a player for player deal.

LOL Blaylock is a CFL player at best...

What team in there right mind would want the Blaylock?

Hmm proven pro-bowl RB or unproven back-up RB? Not that I'm Anti-Turner but you can't deny that Portis is the much better player and proven. BTW How'd LaMont work out for Oakland?

Archived