If we take a RB in the first who would you want?

CoachTsurfing

No we did NOT "use" the pick on Turner, we LET THE CHARGERS USE IT, in return we get Turner, the pick will still be USED IN THE DRAFT

WE DO NOT USE THE PICK IF WE GET TURNER, that pick will be USED by the CHARGERS in the NFL DRAFT.

Imagine Turner is just a "value"

The Chargers are giving us "x" to USE OUR 1st round pick... we do nto USE this pick, we GIVE IT TO THEM to use

x=Turner

Now is it starting to sink in?

We did not "use" our pick on Turner?

Then where the **** did he come from? The Chargers just gave him to us? Hey, where the **** did our first round pick go? What the hell is this? We didn't even get to "use" it!:confused:

We did not "use" our pick on Turner?

Then where the **** did he come from? The Chargers just gave him to us? Hey, where the **** did our first round pick go? What the hell is this? We didn't even get to "use" it!:confused:

No they gave him to us in return for letting them USE OUR PICK, we never used it. If we used the pick it would not exist on draft day.

A real live player will be selected with that pick, it is used when someone is DRAFTED with it.

No they gave him to us in return for letting them USE OUR PICK, we never used it. If we used the pick it would not exist on draft day.

A real live player will be selected with that pick, it is used when someone is DRAFTED with it.

We USED the ****ing pick to get Michael Turner. Otherwise, why the **** is he on our team?

San Diego can USE the same pick to draft a "real live player", but we would USE it to get Michael Turner.

We USED the ****ing pick to get Michael Turner. Otherwise, why the **** is he on our team?

San Diego can USE the same pick to draft a "real live player", but we would USE it to get Michael Turner.

No we would TRADE IT, not USE it. It wouldnt be "used" when the Chargers get it. If it were USED it would be no good.

I dont get it... what dont you get?

We have a 1st round pick (1RP)

The Chargers have Turner

If we TRADE our FRP to San Diego for TUNER, we are Trading the USE of that pick to SD for a player. SD will be the ones who "use" the pick, we are just trading it. If we used it we would get a rookie from the NFL draft. Not a player in return for the use of it.

If we trade a 4RP and a 5RP for a 3RP, did we use a 4RP, 5RP AND a 3RP... no we only used the 3RP and we traded the use of the other two to get a lower pick. Its the same thing.

Troll c'mon now. How do you not understand what he's saying? I mean his argument is a freakin' brick wall.

I understand exactly what he's saying.

He's wrong and I am tired of trying to explain something so elementary to him that he obviously doesn't even try to comprehend. At least, I hope he wasn't trying. That would be scary.

I understand exactly what he's saying.

He's wrong and I am tired of trying to explain something so elementary to him that he obviously doesn't even try to comprehend. At least, I hope he wasn't trying. That would be scary.

We are on different pages, scratch that in a differnt book.

But we said we were done with this right? ;)

Archived