This Guy Must be a Jets fan!

Farm Implement

Man Who Put Mom in Freezer Had Odd History By TODD RICHMOND, Associated Press Writer

Tue Apr 26, 6:37 PM ET

TOWN OF CAMPBELL, Wis. - As a teenager, Philip Schuth was teased mercilessly by the other kids because his mother still walked him to school. As an adult, he lived with his mother, cut his backyard with a scythe, and once bought $150 worth of Spam in a single grocery store outing. But the strangest thing of all would come to light over the weekend: Schuth had kept his mother's remains in a basement freezer for years while he went on collecting her Social Security checks.

Schuth told authorities that his mother died of natural causes in 2000 and that he feared police might charge him with murder, according to court documents. An autopsy is planned.

"Everybody thought he was nuts," said Gary Mitchell, 59, who lives next door.

Neighbors said Schuth had told them that his mother had gone to live in a nursing home about two years ago.

Investigators found the freezer

Cmon FI, everyone knows that is TX!!! I just don't know why he didnt tell us that he had moved to Wisconsin? :wink: :lol:

Unbelievable. :shock:

The very first reply post about a Jets fan thread is hijacked by none other than the Hijack Queen herself.

At least you are consistent gg. :wink:

Unbelievable. :shock:

The very first reply post about a Jets fan thread is hijacked by none other than the Hijack Queen herself.

At least you are consistent gg. :wink:

as always... you can dish it Tx but can't take it ;) so sensitive :roll: OY.

I didn't know concealing corpses was a crime. From now on, I display them! (no way I'm getting in trouble for a coupla measly corpses. Or is it corpsi? Or just corpse, as in "i have a dozen corpse in the garage"?)

And Jeffery Dahmer had many in his freezer. :) I suppose the question is, how/why they got there?

If N.Y. cops investigating this oddity discovered he was a Jets fan, they'd just drive away knowing there was nothing to be done... absolutely no hope for the poor guy. :D Ribs anyone?

Archived