After watching San Diego today

SoFlaJets

I can tell you this no way does a Mangini run team make the mistakes these Chargers make today-the personal fouls that virtually gave the game away-the lousy special teams play...The Jets coaches would have been better than Marty's Chargers.there is hope Jets fans-we would not make these kinds of mistakes -give us more talent for '07 and we have a great shot to go to the Championship game

The Jets stood around like idiots on the Chad P lateral play.

While the Pats ran down the field and recovered it.

Mangini did a great job, but at this point, the Pats find ways to win and everybody else doesn[t. It's sickening for a Jets fan.

The Jets stood around like idiots on the Chad P lateral play.

While the Pats ran down the field and recovered it.

Mangini did a great job, but at this point, the Pats find ways to win and everybody else doesn[t. It's sickening for a Jets fan.

I'm not talking about any particular play last week dude-I'm talking about coaching and what is and is NOT acceptable

I can tell you this no way does a Mangini run team make the mistakes these Chargers make today-the personal fouls that virtually gave the game away-the lousy special teams play...The Jets coaches would have been better than Marty's Chargers.there is hope Jets fans-we would not make these kinds of mistakes -give us more talent for '07 and we have a great shot to go to the Championship game

The Pats went 2-1 against the Jets (1-0 in the playoffs) & 1-0 against the Chargers.

The Pats are better than the Jets. Sorry mate.

Nice post.

I agree, watching the Chargers make me even more grateful that Mangini is our coach.

All that talent, and yet, no discipline at all. It's sad really.

The Pats went 2-1 against the Jets (1-0 in the playoffs) & 1-0 against the Chargers.

The Pats are better than the Jets. Sorry mate.

no Gainzo it has nothing to do with the Patriots-I'm comparing the way Marty let his team make boneheaded play after boneheaded play and stupid penalty after stupid penalty-I said nothing about New England-I'm comparing the discipline that Mangini professes and the shoddy Marty-ball

Nice post.

I agree, watching the Chargers make me even more grateful that Mangini is our coach.

All that talent, and yet, no discipline at all. It's sad really.

see LJ gets it-I like this poster...better than her good twin even

I absolutely agree with you. The lack of discipline hurt the CHARGERS greatly!

The jets looked bad in the playoff game against the Pats. a 37-16 means the jets are not even close.

THe Pats are a team that rarely blows anybody out. They win games by 3 points. THey win by 7 points. The way they destroyed the Jets 30-6 to end that game was a huge disappointment. I had to revaluate what I thought about next year.

A few changes?

THe Jets can't stop the run, they can't run the ball, they can't stop teams on 3rd downs, they can't stop teams in the two minute offense, they can't score in the two minute offense and who knows what else.

A couple of key players might make things interesting, but in the end, if they can't beat the Pats, they'll probably be in the same position again next year. Good season, blowout playoff loss.

The jets looked bad in the playoff game against the Pats. a 37-16 means the jets are not even close.

Well, you are certainly entitled to your opinion, but I know many Pats fans who were sitting on the edge of their seats, biting their nails until the last 6 minutes of the game.

Archived