Colts Avatar Challange

Smizzy

Actually, I am pretty sure I caused the Colts to win.

Score with my Addai avatar: New England 21, Indianapolis 6

Walter Payton avatar: Indianapolis 32, New England 13

BINGO! I GOT BINGO!

Cmon. I started the thread calling Peyton out. That hurt his pride and motivated him. That is why the Colts won.

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply
**** the Bears... how can you not root for the team that knocked out the Patsie Puffs?

Thank you to Smizzy, his magic 8 ball and all of you here at Jetnation who supported us!!!!!! It worked. Can you all keep those avatars for two more weeks?? What an amazing game. The dome was so loud I think I've gone deaf. I saw a guy on the news last night who had made copies of Tom Brady in the sports bra and was passing them out all over town!

You guys (and gals) ROCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:yahoo:

Thank you to Smizzy, his magic 8 ball and all of you here at Jetnation who supported us!!!!!! It worked. Can you all keep those avatars for two more weeks?? What an amazing game. The dome was so loud I think I've gone deaf. I saw a guy on the news last night who had made copies of Tom Brady in the sports bra and was passing them out all over town!

You guys (and gals) ROCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:yahoo:

congrats to the Colts and the fans...thanks for helping end our shared nightmare of another Patriots Super Bowl appearance

Thank you to Smizzy, his magic 8 ball and all of you here at Jetnation who supported us!!!!!! It worked. Can you all keep those avatars for two more weeks??

I think that's asking a little too much. Besides, the magic 8 ball's prediction was for the afc championship not the Super Bowl.

**** the Bears... how can you not root for the team that knocked out the Patsie Puffs?

I don't like the Colts at all, but I think I'll be rooting for them too. For some reason I feel that I owe that to them for keeping the Pats out.

Archived