*** Patriots VS Colts Game Thread ***

ECURB

Should be a great game, will the Pats add to their dynasty or will Peyton finally get to the big game?

NE.gif INJURIES DOUBTFUL SS Rodney Harrison (Knee)

QUESTIONABLE WR Troy Brown (Illness-Flu)

T Ryan O'Callaghan (Illness-Flu)

DE Mike Wright (Illness-Flu)

PROBABLE QB Tom Brady (Shoulder)

IND.gif INJURIES QUESTIONABLE T Ryan Diem (Shoulder)

CB Nicholas Harper (Ankle)

OLB Cato June (Concussion)

G Ryan Lilja (Knee)

WR Ricky Proehl (Hamstring)

FS Bob Sanders (Knee)

• Replies 360
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Honestly, I don't care anymore. Manning can win the SB MVP, break every passing record for a superbowl and I couldn't care less, I just don't want to see Brady and the Pats even get another sniff of that trophy. Go COLTS!

Honestly, I don't care anymore. Manning can win the SB MVP, break every passing record in the game and I couldn't care less, I just don't want to see Brady and the Pats even get another sniff of that trophy. Go COLTS!

Pretty much...

I hope the Colts win this week and the Bears destroy them in the SB...

this is why i hate the pats, they are so lucky.

Damn lucky... the ball just shot right into the endzone next to two patriots players... who happened to be standing there instead of going for the ball... its crazy...

Isn't there a "Stabler Rule"offene cannot fumble forward, so that if they recover, even in the end zone, ball goes back to the orginal LOS? Or was that negated by Colts touching it? No explanation at all from Dead Bland Nance.

Isn't there a "Stabler Rule"offene cannot fumble forward, so that if they recover, even in the end zone, ball goes back to the orginal LOS? Or was that negated by Colts touching it? No explanation at all from Dead Bland Nance.

Not sure... it was a bad handoff... and I would think becuase the Colts touch it the rule woulndt apply...

Archived