*** Patriots VS Colts Game Thread ***

ECURB

• Replies 360
  • Created
  • Last Reply
It's a judgment call. and in a call like that the jets are going to get SCREWED 100% of the time and the patsies are going to get that call 100% of the time.

I realize he had one foot down here, but still. OK, that's the rule. But Baker, no doubt about it, both feet come down. Whatever. I'm crabby.

just because the colts played bad D that means they deserve to get screwed by the refs?

It was a close call, they didnt get screwed even if the refs got it wrong... Its not like it would have been physically impossible for his foot to come down in bounds...

Colts D shouldnt have let it get to that point, thats a risk you take... its part of the game... they will knot the score back up shortly

His momentum was carrying him out of bounds. If he doesn't get driven out of bounds there is no way he gets that second foot down.

He ran across the endzone and jumped straight up, how was his momemtum going out of bounds??? That is what the referees saw... if he was running from the line of scrimmage I can agree, but not when he runs across the field...

i signed on just to see how many delusional and bitter jet fans would claim the pats are getting away with murder and i got what i wanted.

his heel was up and in bounds. he had control of the ball. touchdown.

good job by the refs all day

One more un-bias person... welcome

i signed on just to see how many delusional and bitter jet fans would claim the pats are getting away with murder and i got what i wanted.

his heel was up and in bounds. he had control of the ball. touchdown.

good job by the refs all day

I'm not claiming that. Just making a statement. Jets get screwed by rule, and pun intended. By rote and rule, that is. Except for the Seahawks/Testaverde non-TD, good luck with that.

He ran across the endzone and jumped straight up, how was his momemtum going out of bounds??? That is what the referees saw... if he was running from the line of scrimmage I can agree, but not when he runs across the field...

Dude he jumped up with 1 inch to spare...only his toes were in bounds...if his heels were on the ground when he jumped he would have been out of bounds...He jumped up and back...They just showed the replay 400 times .He would had to have Go-Go Gadget legs to get that 2nd foot in bounds.

Dude he jumped up with 1 inch to spare...only his toes were in bounds...if his heels were on the ground when he jumped he would have been out of bounds...He jumped up and back...They just showed the replay 400 times .He would had to have Go-Go Gadget legs to get that 2nd foot in bounds.

So his go-go gadget (first) foot landed inbounds??? The other leg was moving and possibly could have come out, but we will never know because he was pushed, plus it could have just as easily come down inbouds.... There was no view that showed his foot would have been out....

Would you feel the same way if that was the Colts? I know you'll say yes, but I seriouly doubt it.

Plain and simple. He was running across the endline, the officials were on the endline, he jumped up and caught the ball and was pushed out of bounds. You would rule that differently?? We all watched every replay and there was NO CLEAR VIEW. Now if they had a roof cam like in hockey maybe we wouldnt have to even discuss it...

Archived