****The Official Big Brother 16 Thread****®©™

Maxman

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
How did this get over here?

It was in the Lounge. I merged it with his latest post about Favre and then it got moved to the Brett Favre section.

I moved it back to the Lounge. I couldn't find the dump option.

so it looks like kaysar has been fired from housecalls the big brother talk show

Dude, Im so sorry to hear this. Are you going to be ok? I know this was a shock to you but he'll pull through... I know it.

Hopefully you have the strength and courage to move on from this terrible incident. I will keep you in my prayers tonight.

Dude, Im so sorry to hear this. Are you going to be ok? I know this was a shock to you but he'll pull through... I know it.

Hopefully you have the strength and courage to move on from this terrible incident. I will keep you in my prayers tonight.

it is his own fault

you should watch the show

that you co-host a talk show about the show

big news jets fans

i want to announce that my account was activated on http://www.kaysaronline.com

when i logged in i had this message waiting for me

05-17-2006, 05:09 PM

Banned

There has been information that has been brought to my attention that you conspired to disrupt the normal operation of this site. We have decided to ban you from this site.

Thank You

image.php?u=4&dateline=1149648254

also, i'm back on jetsinsider

the only site i'm still banned from is theganggreen

GM if you are reading this i want to be unbanned

Trying to show off that you managed to beat JGB in getting banned from a messageboard for once?

i just wanted you guys to know how long it was since i've been allowed to post there under by true name.

you guys all know that kaysar was the best thing ever to happen to jets fans

kaysar has too much self respect to get naked just so a half a dozen fans can enjoy it. he is a better person than jenn. he wants to help the world not to be a slut.

if he had any self respect he wouldnt have been on a reality show.

he is the same as Jenn. an attention whore. only diff is he doesnt show off his goodies for the fans to enjoy.

if he had any self respect he wouldnt have been on a reality show.

he is the same as Jenn. an attention whore. only diff is he doesnt show off his goodies for the fans to enjoy.

kaysar is a revolutionary. he was the first muslim in the big brother house and he was honest when he was in the house so 82% of america voted him back in the twist.

he doesn't ask for the attention he gets but he is there for his fans

kaysar is a revolutionary. he was the first muslim in the big brother house and he was honest when he was in the house so 82% of america voted him back in the twist.

he doesn't ask for the attention he gets but he is there for his fans

who cares if he was the first muslim in the BB house? That sh!t is useless.

im glad you and your little community loves him, but he is irrelevant to the rest of this world.

i wouldnt know who he was and walked up and introduced himself.

he is irrelevant to the rest of this world.

this is my big brother thread so he is EXTREMELY relevant

i wouldnt know who he was and walked up and introduced himself.

55933136.jpg?v=1&c=ViewImages&k=2&d=17A4AD9FDB9CF1939847EC77F5F8D1CE4865FA556B0B2A3BA40A659CEC4C8CB6

kaysar ridha born in 1980 in baghdad iraq moved to calafornia at a young age and later went on to pursue a career in acting and as a clothing designer after following a moderately successful run on the hit reality show "big brother."

this is my big brother thread so he is EXTREMELY relevant

55933136.jpg?v=1&c=ViewImages&k=2&d=17A4AD9FDB9CF1939847EC77F5F8D1CE4865FA556B0B2A3BA40A659CEC4C8CB6

kaysar ridha born in 1980 in baghdad iraq moved to calafornia at a young age and later went on to pursue a career in acting and as a clothing designer after following a moderately successful run on the hit reality show "big brother."

I think I saw him today... does he own a 7-eleven in Billerica MA?

Archived