****The Official Big Brother 16 Thread****®©™

Maxman

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
it's funny because it's true

this thread was created by a group of radicals who wanted a thread in which to post things about big brother without ridicule

dare you forsake our forefathers?

Did you say foreskin? You're ridiculously annoying. My 6 yr old follows directions better than you do.

it's funny because it's true

this thread was created by a group of radicals who wanted a thread in which to post things about big brother without ridicule

dare you forsake our forefathers?

No, this group was started by the overlord Max because he and every other member here were sick and tired of the endless Big Brother threads.

So you got your own thread to post this crap, yet you ignored the overlord's request to keep BB info here. You received multiple warnings, yet you continued to piss off the members here. You think you're above everyone else.

So since you're such a dooshie, we have crashed your thread and will spam it as much as we like and as long as we like.

And if you dont like that, you can always throw mustard packets at me or have Ben come and kick my ass.

No, this group was started by the overlord Max because he and every other member here were sick and tired of the endless Big Brother threads.

So you got your own thread to post this crap, yet you ignored the overlord's request to keep BB info here. You received multiple warnings, yet you continued to piss off the members here. You think you're above everyone else.

So since you're such a dooshie, we have crashed your thread and will spam it as much as we like and as long as we like.

And if you dont like that, you can always throw mustard packets at me or have Ben come and kick my ass.

do you know him personally?

CHANGE THE DECISION

WHO WAS THE FIRST TO POST THE NEW PUNTER

ME

I POST FOOTBALL STUFF

I LOVE THE JETS

IF NOT I AM DONE AND I WILL NEVER TELL JETS FANS TO COME HERE AGAIN

YOU WILL LOSE A POSTER

We should give you the ability to start new threads since you stole info off of a writers blog? Without proper citation and credit...

Its not like you broke the news, you stole it.

check again

when i click new topic it says this

jetsrule128, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?

2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

jetsrule128, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?

2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

You must be doing something wrong...

maybe it doesnt take effect until 2am when the server updates... check back in then.

:tongue2:

:rl::rl::rl::rl::rl:

i post plenty of jets stuff

i love the jets

You post 1 mediocre topic out of 20 totally sh!tty and annoying topics and that makes you worthwhile?

And I could give a sh!t if you love the jets or not. Your loyalty towards people sucks, why would your loyalty to the jets be any different.

You really need to spend a few weeks away from message boards and reality tv.

You post 1 mediocre topic out of 20 totally sh!tty and annoying topics and that makes you worthwhile?

And I could give a sh!t if you love the jets or not. Your loyalty towards people sucks, why would your loyalty to the jets be any different.

You really need to spend a few weeks away from message boards and reality tv.

can't do that

please smizzy let me make new threads again

Archived