****The Official Big Brother 16 Thread****®©™

Maxman

This is why we need more federal funding for the retarded children of america.

Imagine if we had a good education system where pudding brains like JR128 could be helped along so they could be productive members of society.

I dont blame the parents, he got his shoddy genes from them. I blame the government for not stepping in and taking more of my money to help the brain damaged children of our country. You would think with a retard as president he would understand the plight of the retarded child...

LOL...I'd give you a POTW nom, but that just seems so wrong. Got a good laugh out of it though :)

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

http://blogs.knoxnews.com/knx/telebuddy/archives/2008/09/cbs_sets_up_big.shtml

CBS sets up 'Big Brother 11'

Yeah ... like you thought CBS would end this reality show. No way! I'm excited because -- if you'll remember from a previous entry -- Julie Chen suggested I join a group of journalists who do a test-run of sorts on the show prior to each season beginning. Oh yeah. I will finally get into the Big Brother house!

THE 11TH EDITION OF "BIG BROTHER" TO RETURN IN SUMMER 2009

LOS ANGELES, Sept. 22 -- BIG BROTHER, CBS's summer stalwart reality show, will return next summer with its 11th edition.

BIG BROTHER concluded its 10th edition last Tuesday (Sept. 16) with 25-year-old Catholic school teacher Dan Gheesling winner of the top prize.

BIG BROTHER 10 averaged nearly 7 million viewers this summer, 2.4/07 in adults 18-49 and 3.0/08 in adults 25-54 and proved strong counter programming opposite the summer Olympics.

In addition, BIG BROTHER 10 used both online and mobile platforms to extend the overall show experience and created a community of fans.

According to CBS Interactive analytics, BIG BROTHER 10 led all other primetime shows across the CBS Audience Network in terms of video views (clips and full episode streaming), time spent, page views and number of people visiting for the month of August.

In addition, BIG BROTHER 10 featured a full 24/7 live online feed through a partnership with Real Networks. And on the mobile platform, BIG BROTHER 10 alerts and video clips were featured by CBS Mobile.

banghead.gif

thumbsdown.gif

hitbybrick.gif

SuicideSmiley.gif

http://popwatch.ew.com/popwatch/2008/09/bb-10-winner-da.html?iid=top25-20080918-%27Big+Brother+10%27+winner+Dan+Gheesling+on+house+hygiene%2C+the+Judas+comment%2C+and+his+future+plans

'Big Brother 10' winner Dan Gheesling on house hygiene, the Judas comment, and his future plans

dan_l.jpg

EW talked to Dan Gheesling, the 25-year-old Catholic school teacher from Michigan and quite possibly the nicest winner in Big Brother history, about his landslide victory, his thoughts about Jerry and what his girlfriend Monica asked him once the show was over.(Catch Josh Wolk's Big Brother finale recap here.)

What did you think of the unanimous vote in your favor? Who did you think was the least likely to vote for you on the jury?

Man I was hoping to get four votes

he is a football coach if that makes you like dan more

So did you really think people weren't going to notice you creating a new username so you can post new threads? Your posting style is so easy to spot it's not funny. Just go far away and don't come back. Please.

i can't post this in the thread i wanted to so i'll just put it here in my favorite thread of them all.

i did have my meeting with my old math teacher and it went very well. he told me i should take easier classes because i'm not really going to use math in my life and he wished me luck on my quest to be a reality tv star.

he is such a great guy :character0282:

i can't post this in the thread i wanted to so i'll just put it here in my favorite thread of them all.

i did have my meeting with my old math teacher and it went very well. he told me i should take easier classes because i'm not really going to use math in my life and he wished me luck on my quest to be a reality tv star.

Yeah, that guy really wants the best for you. :rolleyes:

It's quite obvious he just wanted to get rid of you.

This was his way of saying:

"You're a loser who won't amount to anything in life, so don't even try"

he really meant this:

suicideaw3.gif

You would make a lot of people happy.

KEESHA AND MICHELLE CHATTING A FEW TIMES IN THE NEXT FEW DAYS

Anyway Keesha Chat Tonight

Keesha is chatting in her fan forum chatroom on Monday at 11pm ET/8pm PT.

Just wanted to let you know. Heres the link.

http://keeshabb10fanforum...ad33dbf4b73da51ebd0c67b62

I think you need to register.

Michelle chat on wed AT 9 est

realitytvlounge.com

GET THERE EARLY CHAT ONLY HOLDS 100

FIRST CHATS SINCE LEAVING THE BIG BROHER 10 HOUSE

I wish this thread would just die. It's a giant pimple on this message board.

It's no longer a BB thread...it's a bashfest for others to come in and bash 128 and rightfully so most of the time.

I think it might be time to lock this thread up and make 128 talk football. BB is over...won't be back until July....do we really want to listen about it for another 10 months?

Even if you lock this one down he'll create a new thread about some insanely stupid topic as heroesjets and then reply to himself as JetsRule128, and then follow that up with arguing with himself as the sovereign. It's a neverending pattern :(

I wish this thread would just die. It's a giant pimple on this message board.

It's no longer a BB thread...it's a bashfest for others to come in and bash 128 and rightfully so most of the time.

I think it might be time to lock this thread up and make 128 talk football. BB is over...won't be back until July....do we really want to listen about it for another 10 months?

BB is never over. There's always chats, and updates, and message boards, and ebay listings....

You kill this one and a new one will start the next time one of the bb "stars" takes a dump.

I say leave it open and let us continue bashing him. Its only fair.

Archived