GO COLTS.....

spjets

I'm with sp...maybe partly to prove my thesis about the league picking who IT thinks should be the champs-ya know like the Pats in 2001/02

That theory was chucked out the window when the Saints lost.

Outside of Indy and Knoxville, Tennessee there isn't much love for Peyton "I will pimp any product" Manning.

That theory was chucked out the window when the Saints lost.

Outside of Indy and Knoxville, Tennessee there isn't much love for Peyton "I will pimp any product" Manning.

yea but Manning's been THE guy since way before N.O. became a possible great idea for a story-only because nobody figured they'd even make the playoffs-now the Colts everybody KNEW they'd be there from before day one...

I'm with sp...maybe partly to prove my thesis about the league picking who IT thinks should be the champs-ya know like the Pats in 2001/02

any conspiracy that would require the silence of so many co-conspirators could not survive. with all the washed up players going bankrupt after blowing their money one of them would've written a tell-all about how the league made them throw a game for some "storyline." when said book came out-- NFL revenue would plummet 70% overnight.

any conspiracy that would require the silence of so many co-conspirators could not survive. with all the washed up players going bankrupt after blowing their money one of them would've written a tell-all about how the league made them throw a game for some "storyline." when said book came out-- NFL revenue would plummet 70% overnight.

You hit the nail on the head. I agree.

I'm an AFC person unless the Colts, Steelers or Raiders are representing the AFC.

I do not hate the Colts-just Manning gets me for all his crying through the years. Still I have to go with Colts- at least Dungy is a decent person.

Archived