The Weather Sunday will be like the Jets Fins game

SoFlaJets

If it rains, that would be a first for a SB, wouldn't it?

Would they actually go ahead with the game in such a case, what about all those poor peolple who came to see a Prince concert?

he best better wear rubber shoes with those assless chaps

It didn`t rain for the JET vs. miami game out there ......IT WAS A MONSOON!!!!

you ain't tellin me nuthin joisey-I sat in that storm for almost 4 hours-the worst part was even though I had a rain suit my hands got-you know the way they get when they can't get dry pruney

you ain't tellin me nuthin joisey-I sat in that storm for almost 4 hours-the worst part was even though I had a rain suit my hands got-you know the way they get when they can't get dry pruney

it was like clapping two sponges together.lol

I was wondering what the hel i was thinking being out there

Good call, SFJ!.

Your forecast and my prediction that Rex Grossbard would crap the bed were both pretty right on.

I'm watching the game with my wife and son and the Bears are about to get the ball back.So the commercials come on and I tell them well this is the spot where Grossman usually throws an interception like 2 or 3 plays later I'm looking like a genius

I'm watching the game with my wife and son and the Bears are about to get the ball back.So the commercials come on and I tell them well this is the spot where Grossman usually throws an interception like 2 or 3 plays later I'm looking like a genius

I had one of those moments right before opening kickoff: I stand up and tell everyone in the room to watch whenever the colts kick the ball because this guy devon hester is absurd and can always bring it to the house. Sure enough, like 10 seconds later, Hester is in the endzone.

Archived