Somebody should have told Pavano...

Bob

Dude...chill I'm not insulting all of the NL or anything though I would pipe the F down if I were a loser Cubs fan.

The NL East has given us sucky baseball over the years. The Braves exit stage left in the first round of the playoffs every single year they rep the NL Least. The Expos/Nats, Phils, and Met-a-mucils, need I say more?

And the Marlins??? Dude, I know they've won 2 titles...but they were NOT a great team in 2003. In 1997 they were great...but they were fortuante to make it to the postseason in '03. Furthermore, they were extremely fortunate that the Giants couldnt close them out. Sidney Ponson anyone? Jose Cruz Jr anyone? The Giants were the much better team.

Lastly, they were luckier than anything to have faced the Yanks and not the Red Sox. Aaron Boone ugliness aside, I believe the Sox were the more complete team that year and would have taken out FLA if given a chance. NYY was a gutless, heartless, sackless wonder when they played FLA...and that is why they lost to the Marlins. Oh, and because Josh Beckett threw 'em down a flight of stairs.

So, in a nutshell, the AL has better hitters and NL pitchers usually suck when they come to the AL because of this...and the NL Least is a crushing bore!

Oh, and Chicago sucks and I am revelling in their misery year after year because of you and the other loudmouth Cubs fan on here.

Archived