TO calls up Philly radio station.. 20 minute diatribe.. funny stuff

BoomBoomMancini

what did he say? i went to the website but with the swimsuit chicks...yeah not the most appropriate at work i guess....

The Philly sports show guy and The Player had issues from when The Player was on the Eagles. Sounds like this guy started a food drive for The Player when he complained about needing to feed his family - thats hilarious.

It was just TO trying to defend all of the actions that make him who he is - and they really aren't defendable actions. Thats the sad part of it to me. Hit the link at home and on the right side of the page is a link to the interview.

The Philly sports show guy and The Player had issues from when The Player was on the Eagles. Sounds like this guy started a food drive for The Player when he complained about needing to feed his family - thats hilarious.

It was just TO trying to defend all of the actions that make him who he is - and they really aren't defendable actions. Thats the sad part of it to me. Hit the link at home and on the right side of the page is a link to the interview.

thanks, i will do, TO is a pile

Archived