The guy on YES network(Mike and Maddog or something)

BoomBoomMancini

The fat guy made a really good point..

He said, that this illegitimate child thing(Brady) could affect his game this year..

Thos guys are quite smart when it comes to sports.. its their whole life..

mike and maddog are morons, but I hope they're right. Maybe jet fans in the media could do a bunch of stories about it and ask a bunch of questions about it and distract him.

They really aren't morons. They are the biggest city based sports talk show in the country and regardless of what they say, they still get people to call up and argue with them. Their comments on air trigger listeners to call up and argue the point.

But anyway about Brady, it is a fair point.

He said, that this illegitimate child thing(Brady) could affect his game this year..

Just like those hundreds of other pro athletes who have been affected by having a child with a women who wasn't their wife?

From what I've read the child will be born in August.

For the record I don't believe the thread that Garb started earlier so there will only be one child, not two.

Just like those hundreds of other pro athletes who have been affected by having a child with a women who wasn't their wife?

For the record I don't believe the thread that Garb started earlier so there will only be one child, not two.

I read somewhere one of em is having twins :)

They're supposed to be sports broadcasters or whatever, but they're complete idiots when they come to hockey. Not only have they no clue what's going on about the sport, they can hardly pronounce the player's names. Either you learn about the sport or stop talking about it. Fools.

EDIT: About sports they're dumb, about making money that's another thing.

Biggest difference...most (or all) of those other players wont be on Extra or Access Hollywood every night as the pregancies proceed.

You have to be a plant. There is no way there is a poster this bad. Which JI member are you?

Archived