Heads Up; Jets Nation on @ 6:30

SoFlaJets

I missed the first few minutes.

-That is one sweet car TJ has!

-I hope Kenyon turns out to be better than I think he is. If he can become a force on the DL that would be awesome.

-The biggest problem I have with CP is that for a guy who doesnt have a strong arm, and relies on touch, he throws way too many picks.

-It was nice seeing some footage of a sport other than hoops.

-If McGahee clicks in Baltimore, the Ravens are going to be even tougher to beat.

-If TJ clicks in NY/NJ, the Jets are going to be that much better next year. He looks like he has his head on straight.

-The Pats are still the team to beat in the division.

-Tannenbaum is very high on Cotchery.

-Well, it was a nice little break from my cold turkey withdrawl from football.

-I hope Kenyon turns out to be better than I think he is. If he can become a force on the DL that would be awesome.

-The biggest problem I have with CP is that for a guy who doesnt have a strong arm, and relies on touch, he throws way too many picks.

-If McGahee clicks in Baltimore, the Ravens are going to be even tougher to beat.

-If TJ clicks in NY/NJ, the Jets are going to be that much better next year. He looks like he has his head on straight.

thanks for the highlights cane. brushin up on your tc skills are ya :)

i'm hopin they see something in kenyon & he immediatly steps in & makes the d better, noticeably better.

Thanks Jetcane. Keep these reports coming for at least 5 weeks until I can watch. I was thinking today "only" 4 1/2 months until TC. Offseason sucks.

what occured to me watching the show was we now have the best running game in the division.

Buffalo trades away MacGahee

Miami has Ronnie Brown

NE has Mulroney and we have

Thomas Jones a 1200 yard back along with Leon Washington and Cedric Houston

They were just some random thoughts I was having during the show. Nothing really verbatim

TJ's car is a Spider. Bear orange with black trim. 200 mph. Sleek.

Just give me a heads up when the show is coming on, 'cause i dont really keep track of it.

News - Top 10 Runningback Tandems For 2007

Posted on Tue, March 13, 2007 - 03:04PM by Gary Grund

SI.com takes a look at the top 10 runningback tandems for the 2007 season. Jets RB's Thomas Jones and Leon Washington check in at 5th on the list.

1. Saints - Deuce McCallister & Reggie Bush

2. Jaguars - Fred Taylor & Maurice Jones-Drew

3. Redskins - Clinton Portis & Ladell Betts

4. Cowboys - Julius Jones & Marion Barber III

5. Jets - Thomas Jones & Leon Washington

6. Broncos - Travis Henry & Mike Bell

7. Panthers - DeShaun Foster & DeAngelo Williams

8. Falcons - Warrick Dunn & Jerious Norwood

9. Raiders - Dominick Rhodes & LaMont Jordan

10. Giants - Brandon Jacobs & Reuben Droughns

...Very nice to see the Jets have a runningback tandem in the top 5 of the league. When you look at the final four teams in the playoffs last season, the Saints, Colts, Bears, and Patriots all had a top tier RB tandem...

News - Top 10 Runningback Tandems For 2007

Posted on Tue, March 13, 2007 - 03:04PM by Gary Grund

SI.com takes a look at the top 10 runningback tandems for the 2007 season. Jets RB's Thomas Jones and Leon Washington check in at 5th on the list.

1. Saints - Deuce McCallister & Reggie Bush

2. Jaguars - Fred Taylor & Maurice Jones-Drew

3. Redskins - Clinton Portis & Ladell Betts

4. Cowboys - Julius Jones & Marion Barber III

5. Jets - Thomas Jones & Leon Washington

6. Broncos - Travis Henry & Mike Bell

7. Panthers - DeShaun Foster & DeAngelo Williams

8. Falcons - Warrick Dunn & Jerious Norwood

9. Raiders - Dominick Rhodes & LaMont Jordan

10. Giants - Brandon Jacobs & Reuben Droughns

...Very nice to see the Jets have a runningback tandem in the top 5 of the league. When you look at the final four teams in the playoffs last season, the Saints, Colts, Bears, and Patriots all had a top tier RB tandem...

Nice list, and thanks for providing it. I will have to disagree with the panthers and raiders though. Its hard to be a top tandem if one or both backs are constantly injuried(carolina), and near impossible when your line gets you hit a half second after you get the ball

Archived