Thanx to Max for the sig pic

Mean Papi Green

get wid it

thats my sexy 'i'll melt your panties off girl' look

ask the chicks they'll tell ya :wink:

It kinda looks like a hot lady just walked by.....

Mean Papi is scared and a little put off.....

Vilma, craning his neck to see, is thinking "alllllllriiiiight...."

get wid it

thats my sexy 'i'll melt your panties off girl' look

ask the chicks they'll tell ya :wink:

Made me laugh out loud....but really it looks like the " let's do it,but i have a small penis so im very fragile,be gentle,hold me" look to me.

Made me laugh out loud....but really it looks like the " let's do it,but i have a small penis so im very fragile,be gentle,hold me" look to me.

lets reserve judgement until the ladies put they're thoughts in on this one, unless their panties melt off while they are typing

and thanks 124, he was super cool we also asked him if he received our card that we sent from the club congratulating him on his DROY award and he said he had it at his house, dude was awesome

As "gay" as this sounds (although "gay" is encouraged here).....beauty on the outside sure is nice to look at and fun to hang out with - but it's what their character is made of that really counts.

So, again, I bring you C. Fauria! :lol: He's Funny - really funny, smart, charismatic, loyal, hard working, appears to be a great husband and a dotting father.

(Big sigh).................

As you soooo eloquently said before, it is what is on the inside that counts most. Terry has it goin' on!!! The NFL hottie thread seems like it would be Brenda's area of expertise...

So, again, I bring you C. Fauria! He's Funny - really funny, smart, charismatic, loyal, hard working, appears to be a great husband and a dotting father.

Okay, GGG, now I'm actually worried about you! :lol: Did you suffer some sort of head trauma recently?

Seriously though - you're the driver at Jet Nation - hook us gals up. NFL Hotties section! :D

Archived