nfldraftcountdown mock updated march 22

Clemens&theJets

I don't understand the McDonald selection either. 276 is a little on the small side for a 3-4 end & at 6'3 may not have the frame to get any bigger. Doubt he's fast enough to play OLB either.

But the only thing that makes no sense with the Mebane pick is us getting him as late as the end of round 3.

I don't understand the McDonald selection either. 276 is a little on the small side for a 3-4 end & at 6'3 may not have the frame to get any bigger. Doubt he's fast enough to play OLB either.

But the only thing that makes no sense with the Mebane pick is us getting him as late as the end of round 3.

i say switch mcDonald with Ramirez and switch mebane with alama francis

I like the previous one better.

Jets taking Ross instead of Houston?????????

Woodley is soso pick because I dont trust his speed on open field.

McDonald and Mebane have no business to wear G/W uniform. Yes McDonald is strong but is not that really strong to handle 2 men. Mebane, on other hand, handles 2 men well but Jets should not go after NT for day one at any points.

I like the previous one better.

Jets taking Ross instead of Houston?????????

Woodley is soso pick because I dont trust his speed on open field.

McDonald and Mebane have no business to wear G/W uniform. Yes McDonald is strong but is not that really strong to handle 2 men. Mebane, on other hand, handles 2 men well but Jets should not go after NT for day one at any points.

houston has bust written all over him.

I seen Mel kiper on the network the other day and he said that the Gints were looking at Ross as well, But to they need a Cb? I don't think so they need a LB badly.

The Gints need everything... CB is problably their weakest position in all actuallity.

Archived