Herm cutting, job security 101

SouthernJet

In year two he is going to pare 50% of roster,,

Speech at end of 2007, 'Hey, what do you expect?, In 2006 I too kover team, in 2007 i had 50% new players. Next year is the year we play to win the game,,,,unless....'

KANSAS CITY, Mo. (AP) -- The Kansas City Chiefs have released veteran safety Sammy Knight and offensive lineman Kyle Turley, moves that were not unexpected as the team seeks to get younger.

Coach Herm Edwards said this week there could be as many as 20 new faces on his second Chiefs team this fall.

Typical Hermy...

he knows his team will be worse this year so he lowers expectations and gives excuses.

He's not stupid...he just bought himself 2 more seasons wiht that statement.

With Hermy its all about CYA and job preservation. Gotta give the guy credit though...for an unqualified baffoon, he has managed to stay employed as a NFL HC for 7 seasons. Seems like lots of people fall for his bullsh*t.

Typical Hermy...

he knows his team will be worse this year so he lowers expectations and gives excuses.

He's not stupid...he just bought himself 2 more seasons wiht that statement.

With Hermy its all about CYA and job preservation. Gotta give the guy credit though...for an unqualified baffoon, he has managed to stay employed as a NFL HC for 7 seasons. Seems like lots of people fall for his bullsh*t.

are they falling for it in kc though? i know the fans are fed up already. I see his days as numbered with the chiefs & the next gig will be tougher for him

are they falling for it in kc though? i know the fans are fed up already. I see his days as numbered with the chiefs & the next gig will be tougher for him

with his Mom being German and all I hear he is audionting as Schultz for the upcoming 'Hogans Heroes' revival.

hogansheroes2_2.jpg

Archived