Thank You Faba

Maxman

Faba has agreed to help out here and become a moderator. Thank you Faba, you are embarking on a very difficult job. Settling the behind the scene fights between Tom and I is never an easy thing.

On a sidenote, being a mod should be a breeze.

Really though thanks for the help. We trust that everyone will make all of our lives easier by keeping it clean.

I want to thank Max and Tom Shane for the trust they have in me-I am happy to try to help any way I can. They have put a lot of hard work and time and energy into this site and I thank them for that.

I expect to have a real easy no show job- we are all here to have fun discussing, be entertained and argue and maybe even learn from each other.

I want to thank Max and Tom Shane for the trust they have in me-I am happy to try to help any way I can. They have put a lot of hard work and time and energy into this site and I thank them for that.

I expect to have a real easy no show job- we are all here to have fun discussing, be entertained and argue and maybe even learn from each other.

Faba:

Damn man I hate to do this but I don't think this is going to work out. Do you really think there is anything to be learned here? LOL.

](*,)

Faba:

Damn man I hate to do this but I don't think this is going to work out. Do you really think there is anything to be learned here? LOL.

](*,)

Yeah I was giving the benefit of the doubt there would be something learned here but I wanted to sound professional and give the company line.

Max I was told that the reason I was relocated here was that I was getting a demotion.

Faba we are gonna need you to push your desk back just a few feet.

Also we have to play catchup so we need you to come in on Saturday. That would be great.

No demotions here. Just lots of bad jokes.

Congrats Faba - I'm sure you will do a great job.

P.S. TS and Max don't make you go through any kind of "ritual" for the "new position" do they? I hope not Bud. I've only heard stories but body fluids from a ferret? C'mon. Thats just wrong.

Archived