Dolan Sucks

PeterNorth09

I'm convinced Jim Dolan is one of the dumbest POS on earth. Right when you think Thomas and the Knicks are headed in the right direction fighting for a playoff spot a year after being the worst team in the league Dolan has to F it all up and give Thomas an extension. Since then the Knicks have been 2-8 or 2-9, don't remember the exact record off-hand.

Jimmy boy, don't you remember the last time you extended a coach during the regular season? It was Don Cheney in 2002 and while that team was garbage to begin with they took a complete nose-dive after you extended Cheney. Same thing seems to be happening. Yeah the injuries to Richardson, Crawford and David Lee hurt but this team has just not been playing as hard recently.

To top it all off, the Knicks could have upgraded at HC during the off-season. Instead we're stuck with Thomas. Good job Jim. I hope you keep wasting your daddy's inheritance.

The Knicks will not go anywhere as long as this knucklehead is in charge and I don't expect he will be leaving or selling anytime soon.

This team is in such a mess that it is going to take 10 years to get them back to respectability.

The Knicks from what I have seen are playing hard=unlike for Brown- Thomas has done a decent job to get them more respectable. Still much work needs to be done-David Lee injury most likely killed the chance to make the playoffs.

The Knicks from what I have seen are playing hard=unlike for Brown- Thomas has done a decent job to get them more respectable. Still much work needs to be done-David Lee injury most likely killed the chance to make the playoffs.
10 games under 500 in that joke of a conference isn't decent.

Thomas wasn't even smart enough to start Lee before he was hurt.

A severed leg recently washed up on Dolan's north shore beachfront estate. He immediately signed the leg to a multimillion dollar long-term contract, and told everyone the eleg will be a big aprt of the Knicks' future. Though it was suggested that some Cablevision customer had displaced the enclosed billing envelope.

Im still not down on the Knicks. I still beleive they could be a very good team. The injuries hurt us big time and right now we have a very young team. That's one thing a lot of people don't realize. It take time for the young guys to develop. But as for next I think francis, nate and Jerome James have to go. It will open up more playing time for the younger players. Recently they still have been playing hard you can't say they aren't. They have been wire to wire in everyone of their games but were just a very young team right now with these injuries. Marbury also has changed this whole game this year and with the injuries he's forced to put this team on his back and he's done a hell of a job. This team is headed in the right direction and they will only get better. But still the likes of nate francis and jerome james need to go. We will be better without them. On a side note james dolan is a ****in idiot i hope he either sells the team or doesnt do anything stupid that could hurt this team in the near future.

Archived