ESPN Insider

RichardSeymour

OK.... am I crazy to actually be considering signing up for it?

In principle I hate the idea of paying for a webpage, but I can sort of justify it to myself because 1) I'd be receiving ESPN mag, which kind of sucks but is at least worth getting, I suppose and more importantly 2) Draft profiles + info and player profiles on existing NFL players.... Draft Daddy and the handful of other significant, in depth, free sites provide solid info, but not quite to the breadth and degree that is available via ESN I suspect--- hard to find in depth profiles on day 2 guys....

Anyway, someone talk me out of it...

The last issue of ESPN the Magazine had an article in it about how rap music has energized the NBA. I guess the writers failed to notice that no one cares anymore and the "hip-hop" influence is a huge part of that.

If the pages weren't so damn rough, I'd clean myself with them.

I used to have a subscription and I enjoyed it. The information on the site is very interesting and worth the money - another great thing about the subscription is the fantasy sports information, which I always thought was good. I never found the magazine to be that bad, it always provided for interesting, timely reading. Never read a whole issue cover to cover, but there were always a few articles in every issue that I wanted to read.

Actually I bought ESPN Inisder this year for the first time. Used their fantasy football rankings as my starting point.

I won the league so I guess it was worth it.

{Insert Shameless Fantasy Football Plug Smiley Here}

Actually I bought ESPN Inisder this year for the first time. Used their fantasy football rankings as my starting point.

I won the league so I guess it was worth it.

{Insert Shameless Fantasy Football Plug Smiley Here}

We let you win after you cried at the draft.

ESPN the Magazine has a question and answer section with Stuart Scott.

Do you really want to pay money to read that?

Maybe they'll charge you less if you tell them not to include their crappy magazine.

Triple G knows him PERSONALLY..met him in Pitts at the playoffs...we had dinner with him...opps Toothpaste out of the tube now.... :cry:

Archived