Make or Break Meeting Today?

Gang Green Girl

If I were a Ranger fan, I'd pray for no more hockey, too.

May I remind someone that the Rangers winning the Stanley Cup in 1994 is more recent than the last Flyer championship.

If they can get Betteman and Goodenow out of the negotiations maybe they would have a chance to play hockey again

No, you may not, wise a$$.

May I remind you that the Flyers have won TWO Cups (74 AND 75). Since then, your BLEWshirts have only one won. Take that!

1974 and 1975 -I can hardly remember what I did last week- that is like ancient history- did they use skates then?

had been scheduled to attend hockey worldsAssociated Press

NEW YORK -- The NHL and the players' association remained tightlipped about the tone of the latest labor talks, but negotiators have put off this week's plans for a trip to the world hockey championships so discussions can keep rolling.

League commissioner Gary Bettman and union executive director Bob Goodenow will meet Wednesday and Thursday instead of heading to Austria -- a trip that might be canceled altogether.

Those plans changed Tuesday after a 3

Agreed. It's all EGO.

I can't wait til the Messiah is ready to hang up his skates! :shock: LAST place Rangers....a spot in which they have grown accustomed!

Messier one of the all time greats and you ridicule him GGG- Bobby Clarke as GM has not worked out too well either for your Flyers- these former players should stay out of coaching and the front office.

faba: YOU'RE MEAN. You can mock the Flyers all you want. But I stand by my man, the greatest center to ever lace 'em up! Do not argue with me on this. You can't possibly make me change my mind.

Bobby Clarke's managerial skills can be summed up in two words: Chris Gratton. :-$

GGG- Bobby Clarke as GM has not worked out too well either for your Flyers- these former players should stay out of coaching and the front office.

• 2 weeks later...

NHL owners and players are back to the bargaining table today - at least they are talking and continuing to talk every week - at this pace maybe by year 2008 we will have NHL hockey

That's optimistic.

Meetings today and tomorrow in Chicago. Apparently, progress is being made, but there's a long way to go for hockey to resume in October.

This is a critical time to reach an agreement. The league wants to line up its sponsors and advertisers and settle its TV deals during the summer.

Once it's over, I'm anxious to see what happens with season tickets sales.

by year 2008 we will have NHL hockey

I love Bobby Clarke. Most valuable player of all-time. Couldn't fight to save his life. Had Dave Schultz fight all his battles.

1. Most valuable/team couldn't survive without him.

2. Incredibly hot.

3. Backed away from every fight.

4. I love him.

Sound like someone we know?

1220.JPG

No wonder she likes him. He is old like Patsfantx.

I love Bobby Clarke. Most valuable player of all-time. Couldn't fight to save his life. Had Dave Schultz fight all his battles.

1. Most valuable/team couldn't survive without him.

2. Incredibly hot.

3. Backed away from every fight.

4. I love him.

Sound like someone we know?

Me??? :lol:

Archived