my thoughts on the jets

timbok

the jets best chance of winning the super bowl within the next 5 years is..in 2007.

they have there best squad yet... a good qb,rb,wr's,te,oline,and d.

and a fantastic Kicker.

The jets are super bowl bound.

give me good rep....becuase this is the boldest prediction EVER

If by "boldest prediction ever" you mean "the same prediction everyone of us delusionite Jet fans make every year" then yes, it most certainly is the boldest predicition ever....my only question is, why is 07' a better bet then 09? or 08' or 2010....? Regardless, Im with you buddy...this is the year.

i like to be optimistic about the jets upcoming season too, but when you factor in the competition, at least for 2007, its hard to see the jets winning the big one in arizona.

of course, you never know and i think depending on how much better the team can get in their second year running new offensive and defensive systems could very well determine how far they go.

Let's Go Jets!:penguin:

amen.

like i said u heard here first...

wow. timbok, that is such a bold prediction!! . . . really going out on a limb, jets fan, in a jets forum predicting they win the super bowl . . . you're prob the only one who thinks that around here, hell, you are most definitely the first who has ever said it!!

If by "boldest prediction ever" you mean "the same prediction everyone of us delusionite Jet fans make every year" then yes, it most certainly is the boldest predicition ever....my only question is, why is 07' a better bet then 09? or 08' or 2010....? Regardless, Im with you buddy...this is the year.

Great post buddy. I agree where you question the 08' and 09' season being the best one, I think we need to get KC some experience so he could be ready for 2009/2010. That's where I think we will shine the most. :)

Archived