Game 1 Rangers vs. Sabres :LIVE!:

lawngnome o-line

Defense has played piss poor, way WAY too many penalities and now Henrik is starting to struggle.

Horrible 2nd period, this game looks over.

The Rangers haven't generated much offense. Still, the power plays are a joke. Briere runs Lundquist-no biggie. Sabres commit assulat&battery to get a 3on 2; penalyty Avery. A JOKE. Miller has played very well.

The Rangers haven't generated much offense. Still, the power plays are a joke. Briere runs Lundquist-no biggie. Sabres commit assulat&battery to get a 3on 2; penalyty Avery. A JOKE. Miller has played very well.

I guess Islander fans arent cry babies after all.

We feel your pain, Bugg. Expect more of the same the rest of the series.

No the fact that it took 6 penaltys for the sabres to finally score a PP killed the rangers. i mean think about it, 0-5 on the PP is a horrific stat for the best PP team in the league. it shows that the rangers can stick with them if they don't make mental mistakes and give up cheap penalties. don't get me wrong i'm not taking anything away from buffalo b/c they are a good teamn with alot of depth.....but i think the rangers lost game 1, not buffalo winning game 1

No the fact that it took 6 penaltys for the sabres to finally score a PP killed the rangers. i mean think about it, 0-5 on the PP is a horrific stat for the best PP team in the league. it shows that the rangers can stick with them if they don't make mental mistakes and give up cheap penalties. don't get me wrong i'm not taking anything away from buffalo b/c they are a good teamn with alot of depth.....but i think the rangers lost game 1, not buffalo winning game 1

Your defensemen were swinging around like turnstiles all game. If they dont step up their play this series goes no more than 5.

We're not the best PP team in the league, that was last season. Your D failed you as predicted, your HOT goalie let 4 goals in and the god of hockey Sean Avery was INVISIBLE except for his retarded penalty, face it, the Sabres won this game, the better team normally does.

I look forward to the rest of the series and our forwards taking advantage of the Rangers D.

Rangers got alot of talent, but they're going to be over matched by Buffalo's depth and will have a hard time matching our D.

As many Sabres fans predict our Forwards are exploiting the Rangers D. It's a mediocre defense and mediocre defenses don't last long against the balanced Sabres attack.

Your defensemen were swinging around like turnstiles all game. If they dont step up their play this series goes no more than 5.

Give it a rest. We beat them, they're outta the playoffs, we're still in. Winners win, losers make excuses. Buffalo was the better team vs. Carolina, we didn't win but i ain't bitching about it, we had a good run. Carolina won, end of story, Buffalo won, and is winning, there really isn't to much more to say.

How come the Sabres had so much trouble with he Islanders-really lucky more than anything to win that series in 5 games and were outplayed for good portion of some of the games I saw.

Archived