Funny thing happened to me this morning....

Boozer76

I went to Dunkin Donuts on my way to work for coffee. I get out of my truck and walk through the door at DD's and when I step inside I notice a cold metallic feeling on the bottom of my "ehemm" berries. Couple with the cold burst of air I am immediately prompted to look down and realize that not only is my fly open, but the boys basically made their way right outside for all to see. I a panic I cover and look back up only to see a half decent looking mother with a look of astonishment. Thankfully her kids did not look over and nobody else seemed to notice. I put the boys back anf terribly red face (I contemplated running back out the door) walked in line and muttered under my breath to her that I was the most embarrased I have ever been in my life. She chuckled and told me not to worry about it, that her day just started off great. I may never go to that Dunkin Donuts again lol.

I went to Dunkin Donuts on my way to work for coffee. I get out of my truck and walk through the door at DD's and when I step inside I notice a cold metallic feeling on the bottom of my "ehemm" berries. Couple with the cold burst of air I am immediately prompted to look down and realize that not only is my fly open, but the boys basically made their way right outside for all to see. I a panic I cover and look back up only to see a half decent looking mother with a look of astonishment. Thankfully her kids did not look over and nobody else seemed to notice. I put the boys back anf terribly red face (I contemplated running back out the door) walked in line and muttered under my breath to her that I was the most embarrased I have ever been in my life. She chuckled and told me not to worry about it, that her day just started off great. I may never go to that Dunkin Donuts again lol.

Did you get her number?

my zippers never stay closed...

the last time i walked up the empire state building i looked down after walking up a BUNCH of flights of stairs and there is my ****, hanging out of my pants :)

Must have been to high to zip your pants... drugs are bad... mmmkay

no, count the stars, there are 4 (****), yeah you could have said clit, but you must not be smart enough to do so.

If it means the same exact thing does it matter if you shorten it and I don't? we're still talking about the same body part. Oh, and I didn't see a "no" :box:

you =:banned:

i don't associate with many people. but i do like to laugh at their stupidity.

Wouldn't it be better if you were to just laugh at us and not post anything so we don't have a reason to laugh at you in return?

Boozer, define astonished please. was she awestruct with the massive pkg or were you making excuses in advance by mentioning the cold metallic opject & the rush of cold air?

Boozer, define astonished please. was she awestruct with the massive pkg or were you making excuses in advance by mentioning the cold metallic opject & the rush of cold air?

I certainly don't claim to have a huge penis, but I am a little taken back at how interested you are to find out.:imnotgay:

I certainly don't claim to have a huge penis, but I am a little taken back at how interested you are to find out.:imnotgay:

haha, to be perfectly honest i'm concerned a little bit myself. my ifatuation for you're pkg size goes back a long ways. remember the vip induction thread I begged to get into?thats why.

I never said it out loud before but i've been wantin to see you're stuff since tomshane called you a big dick on the ji board.

you mentioned however that it's not huge so umm we're cool. i'll stop following you around :mrgreen:

Archived