For faba/GOB

Gang Green Girl

Thanks GGG

I posted from there this news about your Flyers

All signs suggest that John LeClair and Tony Amonte have played their last games for the Flyers. As one g.m. tells us, "It

Rangers are a prime example of what NOT to do. Don't make their mistakes! I WAS (repeat WAS) a John Leclair fan. But besides having his age against him, he's got chronic back problems. And, Amonte is a has-been.

Dump 'em both.

GGG you have learned the Patriots lessons well- no sentimentality in evaluating players- bottom line are they productive- you would make a good CEO- ruthless

Are you offering me a job? If so, I'll take it. When can I start? Oh, and thanks for the compliment.

If I ever start up a new Jet website I will keep you in mind for the chief executive officer position. I hear you have experience in startup- ventures

If I ever start up a new Jet website I will keep you in mind for the chief executive officer position. I hear you have experience in startup- ventures

Faba before you do that you should read my new tell all book. It is being released this summer. It should clear up a lot.

Here is an example:

GGG really doesn't have a sick puppy named Martin. SHOCKING.

Is that YOU I hear BARKING in my basement?

Why would I make it up that I have a sick puppy?

I find it hard to believe you would make up the sick puppy thing myself.

I guess you are just more creative than any of us ever imagined.

F Messier. The guy is washed up beyond belief. He's the last thing the aging Red Wings need.

While this may be true, the wings do seem to like to collect those HOF types who are in their 40's. I mean, Chelios, Yzerman, Larionov... might as well go for the complete set. I wonder if Gretz, Lemieux, Coffey and others from the 82 Oilers want to suit up?

Archived