Titans | Jones caught speeding

Smizzy

Titans | Jones caught speeding

Fri, 11 May 2007 14:22:16 -0700

The Associated Press reports Tennessee Titans CB Adam Jones received a ticket for speeding in Nashville Monday, May 7. Jones was also cited for not having his driver's license with him while driving.

:character0255:

Not news in my eyes. I know this dude has done tons of stuff.... but this isn't even newsworthy.

It is news because the dumbass didn't have his license with him. How do you forget your license? Mine is always in my wallet.

It is news because the dumbass didn't have his license with him. How do you forget your license? Mine is always in my wallet.

aren't you special. for one thing, not everyone can even bring their license with them at all times, not saying specifically for jones, but many people can't. and come on, you are gonna talk **** because someone forgot their wallet?

aren't you special. for one thing, not everyone can even bring their license with them at all times, not saying specifically for jones, but many people can't. and come on, you are gonna talk **** because someone forgot their wallet?

So...

Did you get your mom some new army boots for mothers day?

Are you playing with me? The guy is under a huge cloud. I would think he would be smart enough to have his license with him when he gets behind the wheel.

Not news in my eyes. I know this dude has done tons of stuff.... but this isn't even newsworthy.

Dude, if you had this much publicity for F'ing up, and you cared just a tiny bit about your career or even your life, you would make sure you followed the law flawlessly, heck, he shouldn't even leave the house.

i hope pacman gets shot

With ther people he associates and the places he frequents and the ways he behaves, he seems to be working on that, if unintentionally.

image2766201.jpg

Anyone that goes driving without a valid license is asking for trouble-period.

With ther people he assocaiets and the palces he frequents and the ways he behaves, he seems to be working on that.

image2766201.jpg

Anyone that goes driving without a valid licens is asking for trouble-period.

I dont understand how everyone thinks this woman is hot. She has NO bod, heck, she has as many curves as my wall. Not only that but she wears TONS of makeup. The only thing I would consider her to have is nice eyes, thats it.

I dont understand how everyone thinks this woman is hot. She has NO bod, heck, she has as many curves as my wall. Not only that but she wears TONS of makeup. The only thing I would consider her to have is nice eyes, thats it.

She's a. rich and b. easy. But as with Pac Rat, same thing-once you get a reputation, wise up or get crushed.

Are you playing with me? The guy is under a huge cloud. I would think he would be smart enough to have his license with him when he gets behind the wheel.

well, for one, its not illegal everywhere. i have no idea where he was, and won't be looking it up, but i know in most places you have the opportunity to retrieve the license. many times i can't bring my wallet with me to the places i am going.

She got a tit job. Looks better now. Still not hot, though.

Cmon guys... we all know cops are racist, especially towards the rich ones.

Once again its just wrong place, wrong time for Pacman.

We should all feel sorry for him. He has bad luck just following him around. Good thing he has people in his life who steer him towards the straight and narrow so he can get his life back.

Oh, and oktaren, even if the cops will let you off if you produce your license at a later date does not make it acceptable for him to not be carrying it. It is a stupid story and isnt news. But stop making excuses for him. He has plenty of people in his life who are already doing a good job with that.

Oh, and oktaren, even if the cops will let you off if you produce your license at a later date does not make it acceptable for him to not be carrying it. It is a stupid story and isnt news. But stop making excuses for him. He has plenty of people in his life who are already doing a good job with that.

actually, it does make it acceptable, if it is acceptable, or it wouldn't be acceptable. its either one or the other. hey, i don't like pacman either, its just that this isn't news and really shouldn't be a big deal, no matter who did it.

Archived