the office

gg

great season finale... i LOVE that show!! anyone else see it?

any other fans out there?

Yes! Love that show. I can tell you where I work is ten times more ridiculous then anything you'll see on the Office.

Jan's character used to be great... being in HR myself I can totally relate to all the crap she had to deal with Michael about. But she turned somewhere down the line and got all dumb! Nice boob job though and Michael telling the admin. to relay a message that he "wants to feel them"..."it's code, she'll understand" was classic!

Jim coming back at the end asking Pam out to dinner was a perfect ending. And then the guy who temped with little experience at the company is promoted to Corporate! ha ha. Let me tell ya.... that's how it works in the Corp. world!!!!

Funny stuff.

Yes I am a HUGE fan of the show. It's definitely my favorite show on TV. Tonight's finale was exactly what i've some to expect from the office, and that is comedy greatness.

Jan's boob job was hysterical and so was Creed talking about his "blog." Both of the endings were terrific, with Jim and Pam going on a date and then Ryan getting that job. Man was that a twist. I wonder when he had the chance to an interview with David Wallace? :confused: But who cares what a great show and finale.

Yes I am a HUGE fan of the show. It's definitely my favorite show on TV. Tonight's finale was exactly what i've some to expect from the office, and that is comedy greatness.

Jan's boob job was hysterical and so was Creed talking about his "blog." Both of the endings were terrific, with Jim and Pam going on a date and then Ryan getting that job. Man was that a twist. I wonder when he had the chance to an interview with David Wallace? :confused: But who cares what a great show and finale.

Yup great season finale. I liked when Ryan tells his GF we're finished and she says what? Just funny stuff.

Yup great season finale. I liked when Ryan tells his GF we're finished and she says what? Just funny stuff.

Yeah Kelly saying what?! was great. Especially considering I was saying what?! myself when I saw Ryan was the one getting that job lol.

I know I can't be the only fan of this show on this board. Did anyone catch the finale of season 3 last night? I thought it was one of their best episodes. Between the "Schrute bucks", Michael showing up a day early for his interview, and Jan's boob job, I was rolling the entire episode.

I know I can't be the only fan of this show on this board. Did anyone catch the finale of season 3 last night? I thought it was one of their best episodes. Between the "Schrute bucks", Michael showing up a day early for his interview, and Jan's boob job, I was rolling the entire episode.

Why did you tell me what happened!!! i will find you!!!

i can't wait to watch it, i was reffing one of the worst soccer games of my life...BORING! so no, i haven't seen it yet, and yes i'm really looking forward to it.

Why did you tell me what happened!!! i will find you!!!

i can't wait to watch it, i was reffing one of the worst soccer games of my life...BORING! so no, i haven't seen it yet, and yes i'm really looking forward to it.

Trust me, me telling you about the episode will not make it any less funny. Download it and watch it ASAP, you will not be disappointed.

Here is a scoop for all you tri state area office fans (god i feel like 128 right now!UGH).

A guy I know works for the Scranton newspaper, and this weekend two of the characters, the fat guy and the stuck up chick, are coming into Scranton to announce an Office convention that will happen in Scranton. The guy is designing the site for the show, you can check it out here

(check out the computer monitor on the left of the screen, if you click on the little windows start button on the monitor it works like a link bar, it is kind of like an easter egg.

Here is a scoop for all you tri state area office fans (god i feel like 128 right now!UGH).

A guy I know works for the Scranton newspaper, and this weekend two of the characters, the fat guy and the stuck up chick, are coming into Scranton to announce an Office convention that will happen in Scranton. The guy is designing the site for the show, you can check it out here

(check out the computer monitor on the left of the screen, if you click on the little windows start button on the monitor it works like a link bar, it is kind of like an easter egg.

I've heard about that actually. Angela Kinsey and Briam Baumgartner are the actor's names btw lol and they are both very funny. Scranton's not too far from where I live so if there is a convention I would think about going.

I've heard about that actually. Angela Kinsey and Briam Baumgartner are the actor's names btw lol and they are both very funny. Scranton's not too far from where I live so if there is a convention I would think about going.

Yeah, i think there is some rooftop party at one of the hotels in scranton this weekend where they will announce the convention and the dates.

many of the characters have connections to the area and have been there on many occasions.

the opening scene was actually shot on a home video camera by john (jim) and a friend the day they found out that the show was picked up...

Archived