Are the Sabres Hockeys version of Jim Kellys Bills?

SouthernJet

Just wondering.

Always seem to come up short, even though they look great during season..

Wow, same city also..coincidence or not?

The sabres have yet to make it to the big show and their resurgance is only a couple years old. The Wings did the same thing in the 90s and even lost a cup final to NJ, before rattling off 3 stanley Cups in 7 years. Buffalo will be fine.

And I guess the Hurricanes and their 3,000 fans missed the playoffs. :D

Once again i have to repeat my self:

Stanley Cups:

Carolina Hurricanes - 1

Buffalo Sabres - 0

So your point of how many fans a team has are is mute. We may not have as many fans, but we have more cups. How pathetic is that?? A team that has been down here 10 going on 11 years, managed to win a cup, and the mighty, "REGULAR SEASON CHAMPS", Buffalo Sabres, havent won a cup in their entire existence!!

So, you enjoy your presidents trophy that you won this year!! You earned it!!

Btw, do they put each players name on the Presidents trophy like they do the Stanley Cup? Crap, sorry about that, you wouldnt have a clue.

The Sabres were just unimpressive this whole playoffs. As soon as they ran into a team that were their equals in talent and the refs stopped gift wrapping them calls/goals they got ousted.

And with Briere and/or Drury leaving town its safe to say this was the Sabres best shot at winning the strap.

The Sabres were just unimpressive this whole playoffs. As soon as they ran into a team that were their equals in talent and the refs stopped gift wrapping them calls/goals they got ousted.

And with Briere and/or Drury leaving town its safe to say this was the Sabres best shot at winning the strap.

For sure. They have a ton of young talent but this WAS their year and now it's gone. Drury will be a Ranger next year according to some rumours.

Once again i have to repeat my self:

Stanley Cups:

Carolina Hurricanes - 1

Buffalo Sabres - 0

So your point of how many fans a team has are is mute. We may not have as many fans, but we have more cups. How pathetic is that?? A team that has been down here 10 going on 11 years, managed to win a cup, and the mighty, "REGULAR SEASON CHAMPS", Buffalo Sabres, havent won a cup in their entire existence!!

So, you enjoy your presidents trophy that you won this year!! You earned it!!

Btw, do they put each players name on the Presidents trophy like they do the Stanley Cup? Crap, sorry about that, you wouldnt have a clue.

Past glory much? The Leafs have a ton of Stanley Cups, does that make them better then Buffalo right now? The Flyers have some too, I suppose they're waay better then us as well.

For sure. They have a ton of young talent but this WAS their year and now it's gone. Drury will be a Ranger next year according to some rumours.

I disagree, Last year was our year, had it not been for those damn injuries we wouldn't be having this discussion. This team had NO heart and didn't play half as strong as last years club.

All Razzle No Dazzle.

And once again Lindy Ruff's team chokes in the playoffs. I hope that a$$wipe never makes it to the finals.

When I read your post I thought it was one of mine. Ruffs a jerk who went 4 years WITHOUT making the playoffs yet kept his job. How strange is that? Now he's a candidate for coach of the year. What'd he do, take a smart pill all of a sudden? He's WAY over rated.

Archived