Jermaine Taylor Vs Corey Spinks

Smizzy

What a joke of a fight. The under card was awesome though. No one likes fighters like Spinks or Mayweather anymore, they are not crowd pleasing and after all that is who pays their bills. Give me Arturo Gatti or Micky Ward any day of the week over these over hyped cowards.

A once grand sport is dead

And it died two weeks ago when the last warrior of the sport passed in Diego Corralles. People like him is what made the sport what it is today, he was a true warrior. Never backed down, always got up, faught his heart out. I still think the sport has some life, there are a couple "true" fighters still out there, however none of them are in the heavyweight division.

Cotto vs Judah is going to be a good fight, much better than what you saw last night. I actually have Judah winning this fight. Cotto is a great body puncher and is also a warrior and has been in some great fights in the past, however Judah is just too fast for him and Cotto has a suspect chin.

And it died two weeks ago when the last warrior of the sport passed in Diego Corralles. People like him is what made the sport what it is today, he was a true warrior. Never backed down, always got up, faught his heart out. I still think the sport has some life, there are a couple "true" fighters still out there, however none of them are in the heavyweight division.

Cotto vs Judah is going to be a good fight, much better than what you saw last night. I actually have Judah winning this fight. Cotto is a great body puncher and is also a warrior and has been in some great fights in the past, however Judah is just too fast for him and Cotto has a suspect chin.

Oh make no mistake Zab is back in form and should (will) win this fight, I got 200 bucks on Zab Judah, Miguel Cotto is a good fighter but Zab will prove to be too much for him.

zab judah is pretty good when he has his head on straight, he slapped mayweather around for 5 rounds then decided to get cute and lost the fight.

I dont know how Jermaine Taylor and Winky Wright didnt agree to a rematch after their stellar fight last year. Hopefully we see it again.

zab judah is pretty good when he has his head on straight, he slapped mayweather around for 5 rounds then decided to get cute and lost the fight.

I dont know how Jermaine Taylor and Winky Wright didnt agree to a rematch after their stellar fight last year. Hopefully we see it again.

Winky better beat Hopkins for that to happen with any good type of money involved...but Hopkins will win and for the record Zab is doo doo...a lilttle mike tyson wannabee

Archived