POTC3: At Worlds End(Spoilers)

Kidhuman

Great F'in flick. I loved it. I dont want to get too much into the plot and ruin it, but will drop some bombs in it.

Cho-Yun Fat was great in this movie. I was shocked that he died early on it it. I expected him to make the end battle.

Barbosa marrying Will and Elizabeth was a great scene.

Keith Richards cameo was awesome. I didnt see that one coming.

The whole end battle was fantastic.

With this being said:

MAKE SURE YOU STAY FOR THE ENTIRE CREDITS AND WATCH THE SCENE AFTERWARDS. ITS WORTH IT.

Great F'in flick. I loved it. I dont want to get too much into the plot and ruin it, but will drop some bombs in it.

Cho-Yun Fat was great in this movie. I was shocked that he died early on it it. I expected him to make the end battle.

Barbosa marrying Will and Elizabeth was a great scene.

Keith Richards cameo was awesome. I didnt see that one coming.

The whole end battle was fantastic.

With this being said:

MAKE SURE YOU STAY FOR THE ENTIRE CREDITS AND WATCH THE SCENE AFTERWARDS. ITS WORTH IT.

Its taking a beating from the critics. I'll rent it when it hits Blockbuster. I enjoyed the previous movies.

Alot of good movies take beatings from critcis. I never listen to a word they say/type/read.

I agree sometimes I'll read a review and they'll bash a movie for the very reason people will want to go see it. Like action movies: "Amazing Action, but a lot of plot holes, 1 1/2 stars" No one goes to see an action movie for the amazing storylines, they go to see the action. They judge movies like harold and kumor and the transporter on the same scale they judge schlinder's list and sideways on. A scale that only considers what the latter two are trying to do as good. A stupid movie that make you laugh for 2 hours is somehow bad because it's no Citizen Cane. I generally only read reviews to see if they say that the cinematography and stuff like that is bad, which they never comment on anyway.

I agree,POTC is a great series,the second movie was a tad off from the plot..but stuck to the meaning of the story,I praise that

I think A movie should be rated by howmuch it makes

cause its the moviegooers opinion that matters the most.

We went to it friday afternoon. Easily the best show in the series and without question the best movie of they year so far. It completely blew Spiderman 3 out of the water.

I saw everything but the last 15 minutes on tv links, from what I saw it was pretty good.

We went to it friday afternoon. Easily the best show in the series and without question the best movie of they year so far. It completely blew Spiderman 3 out of the water.

Indeed.

POTC3 was a GREAT movie, one of my favorite's already! That fighting scene at the end, awesome. This was one trilogy where each movie got better & better & better. Its a shame that there won't be a 4th, or at least I don't think there will be a 4th.

Indeed.

POTC3 was a GREAT movie, one of my favorite's already! That fighting scene at the end, awesome. This was one trilogy where each movie got better & better & better. Its a shame that there won't be a 4th, or at least I don't think there will be a 4th.

I had actually heard that they might make up to 5 or 6. I heard from the same place that they were going to kill Will Turner which really wasn't far from the truth.

I had actually heard that they might make up to 5 or 6. I heard from the same place that they were going to kill Will Turner which really wasn't far from the truth.

That would be awesome, as long as they can keep the same cast.:beer:

I too didn't stay till after the credits, I never do.

Archived