June cuts

Now, now, the KKK spreads "a message of love, not hate." Just check out their website, interracial marriages are what Satan wants! Remember kids, Jews are the Devil's spawn too! The KKK is a peaceful organization, just don't disagree with them or differ on religious beliefs or color, because you'll have a burnt cross on your lawn faster than you can say Southern Poverty Law Center!

The Yanks took 2/3 from the Sox

And they are still 9.5 back. The Yanks need to deal for some pitching. And not middle of the rotation pitching. I'm talking another quality starter. Wang is healthy and pitching well, Mussina had a decent outing last time as well as Petitte but you can never be sure because of their age when they will go on the dl again, Clemens looked bad at his last tune up game. I haven't heard a word about Igawa. So that leaves 2 rooks battling out for the 5th spot.

Not to gloat, but just how many Yankee fans here truly believe they will take the division or make the playoffs? Be honest, not a homer. Clemens is just back for the money, and doesn't give a **** about pitching good or being part of the team, I have no idea what curse was wrought upon your pitching staff, and why they keep dropping like flies and now Giambi coming out and failing the drug test for Amph and just what is up with Mariano?. I almost feel bad, almost.

Not to gloat, but just how many Yankee fans here truly believe they will take the division or make the playoffs? Be honest, not a homer. Clemens is just back for the money, and doesn't give a **** about pitching good or being part of the team, I have no idea what curse was wrought upon your pitching staff, and why they keep dropping like flies and now Giambi coming out and failing the drug test for Amph and just what is up with Mariano?. I almost feel bad, almost.

Well they probably will win the division and I'm not really too worried about it. And Mariano's fine there just aren't many saves opps right now.

But anyway not to sound like a mod but we have a baseball forum for this.

Well they probably will win the division and I'm not really too worried about it. And Mariano's fine there just aren't many saves opps right now.

But anyway not to sound like a mod but we have a baseball forum for this.

Go METS!!! :P

Archived