The Redneck page

Farm Implement

you know what, i have a lot to say about rednecks now that i live in the good old south.

it seems that there are 2 kinds of rednecks, not one. the first type is the type that is dressed in overalls and chews strawsout in farmland.

then there are the middle class rednecks. they might have an acre of land with a mobile home on it, but a huge yard full of toys such as :

above ground pool

always a home made wooden deck by the pool

a firepit

a steel barell bbq

at least one camper

2 sheds

at least one hotrod rusting.

these types are usually very friendly, non racist like one would think

oh yea and they always have 4 wheelers somewhere too. the middle class redneck is a good guy, a good neighbor

you know what, i have a lot to say about rednecks now that i live in the good old south.

it seems that there are 2 kinds of rednecks, not one. the first type is the type that is dressed in overalls and chews strawsout in farmland.

then there are the middle class rednecks. they might have an acre of land with a mobile home on it, but a huge yard full of toys such as :

above ground pool

a firepit

a steel barell bbq

at least one camper

2 sheds

oh yea and they always have 4 wheelers somewhere too. the middle class redneck is a good guy, a good neighbor

above ground pool

a firepit

a steel barell bbq

at least one camper

2 sheds

I have absolutely nothin' against Rednecks. Heck! :D

I probably have many of these quaint traits! :)

No BBQ pit though, or tar paper shack. :cry:

I spent a weekend in the boonies of W. Virginia years ago. Girls were married off at 15! I married one and brought her home! Kidding! ...about marrying one....and bringing her home.Never had relations with a minor in my life. Never will.

above ground pool

a firepit

a steel barell bbq

at least one camper

2 sheds

we are so glad you like the south.

Archived