We drafted the best corner in the draft and the 2nd best LB

I never made a attack... All I said was I have a girl, a job and a life outside of the internet, I dont get a chance to post as often as others...

Now when the draft is less than 2 months old and I make a topic how we drafted Quality players over Quantity players... That 2 me is something that I wanted to post.

People like yourself who post 25 times a day will see everything over and over and over again... If you dont wanna read it, then dont click it... IF you dont have anything to say, dont say anything at all... Thats all.

Is that really so hard to believe?

How many Yankees/Bulls/Cowboys fans are out there?

It dont matter... You can be a Yankee, Cowboys and Bulls fan...

But you cant be a Jets and Red Sox fan... Thats just silly.

So when the Red Sox beat the Yanks, your same Jet fans are going through hell... When the Jets beat the Pats, ur red sox fans are down...

Just stupid in my eyes

But you cant be a Jets and Red Sox fan... Thats just silly.

So when the Red Sox beat the Yanks, your same Jet fans are going through hell... When the Jets beat the Pats, ur red sox fans are down...

Just stupid in my eyes

Personal Attack!!!!!

It's black and white, plain and simple...

Being a NY jets fan AND a BOSTON red sox fans, you deserve all the personal attacks you get:bag:

What does being married to a woman who is a foot taller than you get you?:P

What does being married to a woman who is a foot taller than you get you?:P

lmao, It takes a real man to rock a taller girl, lol.

Nah but Im actually 5'8 and she is actually 5'7 1/2... It's just she loves to wear her big high heels when we go to christmas partys, out to eat, this and that, she loves to be taller than me,..

lmao, It takes a real man to rock a taller girl, lol.

Nah but Im actually 5'8 and she is actually 5'7 1/2... It's just she loves to wear her big high heels when we go to christmas partys, out to eat, this and that, she loves to be taller than me,..

That's cool, I was just messing with you.

Nah it's cool homie, i get it all the time.

Its ight to be a Pats and Jets fan (I guess) But you better always be more of a jets fan than red sox fan...

thor is a much bigger sox fan than jets fan, and its not even close! Dont let him fool you!

i can't stand people that just pick teams based on last years preformance.

i had a friend that liked U of Michigan (his dad went there), Yankees (his dad looked like mattingly), Rockets (born in Houston), Lions (family from michigan, this is when they had barry)...there were a few more, but it was just ridiculous.

With full apologies to the ladies out there.

Have some of you guys started to grow a Vagina? The last time I saw this much petty bickering, finger pointing, and "I'm a better _______ than so and so is" was when the six cheerleaders in my 8th Grade Earth Science class started arguing about who cheered louder and the percieved slights against one another's cheer ability made by the others.

The off season is long. This thread was repetitive (hell at least it was supposed to be about football):character42: . Thor's choice of teams is somewhat unusual. So freakin' what? Dont be so damn sensitive.

In short, pull yourselves together men.

However, if some of you do choose to switch over the the recieving team and you turn out half way decent, I've got a dead beat younger brother who I'd love to get off the couch in my living room. Let me know how it turns out and I'll try to hook you up.:character42:

i can't stand people that just pick teams based on last years preformance.

i had a friend that liked U of Michigan (his dad went there), Yankees (his dad looked like mattingly), Rockets (born in Houston), Lions (family from michigan, this is when they had barry)...there were a few more, but it was just ridiculous.

Bro what are you talking about anyway? I was saying its ok to be a bulls fan, Yankees fan and Jets fan. But its not ok to be a Jets-Redsox fan in my eyes.

I like the Knicks, Jets, and Yankees...

Bro what are you talking about anyway? I was saying its ok to be a bulls fan, Yankees fan and Jets fan. But its not ok to be a Jets-Redsox fan in my eyes.

I like the Knicks, Jets, and Yankees...

Sorry, i didn't mean to point a finger at you, i was just backing the point that fair weather fans are annoying. I can totally agree with whole 'liking boston and new york teams'. There are people out here that will cheer for Wisconsin and Ohio State...there are some things you just can't do, and that is one of them.

Archived