We drafted the best corner in the draft and the 2nd best LB

Quality over Quantity any day.

Last year we drafted alot of quantity with quality players... With Brick, Mangold, Leon, Brad, E.Smith, D.Coleman... So the front office knows what they are doing.

But this year we went and TRADED UP for Revis (The best CB in the draft) who was the first Jets cornerback drafted in the 1st round since A.Glenn... About time. And we also went and snatched Harris who I feel was one of the top 3 LB's in the draft.

These 2 players on D will be the real thing. And im excited about to see the Jets D next year with quality players under Mangini's 3-4

Indeed.

Revis will start from Day 1 opposite Dyson and Harris has a very good chance of beating out Eric Barton for the ILB job next to Vilma for '07. Barton's chances of remaining with the Jets for the '07 season are pretty slim.

Indeed.

Revis will start from Day 1 opposite Dyson and Harris has a very good chance of beating out Eric Barton for the ILB job next to Vilma for '07. Barton's chances of remaining with the Jets for the '07 season are pretty slim.

Well we really need Barton as a veteran leader and for deph. No way Mangini lets him walk, he is still really good he just may not be the fastest.

I dont get a chance to post on Jets nation everyday about every topic. I have a girl, a job, and a life you know...

Its sad when the draft was less than 2 months ago... And in peoples eyes like yours, is "Old news" That means you have a little 2 much time on your hands.

I think he was just poking fun at the title of your thread, not at discussing Revis and Harris.

I dont get a chance to post on Jets nation everyday about every topic. I have a girl, a job, and a life you know...

Its sad when the draft was less than 2 months ago... And in peoples eyes like yours, is "Old news" That means you have a little 2 much time on your hands.

I meant why is there a new topic on this when at least 15 exists already, you didn't say anything worthy of a new topic. You do it all the time, come at least a week or a month after and post a new topic for something that already has 15 topics on it already and say absolutely nothing. It gets annoying.

I meant why is there a new topic on this when at least 15 exists already, you didn't say anything worthy of a new topic. You do it all the time, come at least a week after a post a new topic for something that already has 15 topics on it already and say absolutely nothing. It gets annoying.

Maybe it gets annoying because you spend so much time on this site, where you see the same thing over and over... I come on for like 15 mins a day if that, check out the front page and if i have time make a reply or a post, but It dont bother me what people say and how often the say it... Its just a fan site.

I mean how can anything be "New news to you?"

ARSIS-Join Date:01-07-2007

PostsTotal Posts: 3,642 (25.88 posts per day)

DEFENSEWINSCHAMPIONSHIPS-Join Date: 12-24-2006

PostsTotal Posts: 250 (1.61 posts per day)

Wow so I spend an hour or two a day on the internet.. I must have no life at all! definitely not a recent college graduate nor did I have a full time job. nothing like that.

Maybe it gets annoying because you spend so much time on this site, where you see the same thing over and over... I come on for like 15 mins a day if that, check out the front page and if i have time make a reply or a post, but It dont bother me what people say and how often the say it... Its just a fan site.

why not do a search about the topic before you make a new topic to write three sentences about it?

Get yourself a wife and you will have plenty of time to post.

Get yourself a wife and you will have plenty of time to post.

LOL I am married since I was 19 to the girl in my avatar, im 21 turning 22 now... Thats the problem, she always wants me to watch "Court T.V" or to play board games with her, like scrable, honestly thats the reason why i have no time to come on the internet...!

I mean how can anything be "New news to you?"

ARSIS-Join Date:01-07-2007

PostsTotal Posts: 3,642 (25.88 posts per day)

DEFENSEWINSCHAMPIONSHIPS-Join Date: 12-24-2006

PostsTotal Posts: 250 (1.61 posts per day)

Post count smack/get a life smack is weak.

If everybody posted like you this site would be dead.

I meant why is there a new topic on this when at least 15 exists already, you didn't say anything worthy of a new topic. You do it all the time, come at least a week or a month after and post a new topic for something that already has 15 topics on it already and say absolutely nothing. It gets annoying.

it's all in the eye of the beholder. take me for instance. I saw the topic & clicked on it. I thought bills comment was fabulous even though I read similar stuff in other similar threads.

then I read you're whiny comment & thought, it would be easier if you just didn't click on the thread rather than take the time to cry about it.

I daresay there will be another chad thread before the season opener & I will read it with interest, not cry about it.

bill, could you please fire up a mangini vs herm thread when you get time my friend? thanks

bill, could you please fire up a mangini vs herm thread when you get time my friend? thanks

The Herm news will come as soon as I find some again. :D .don't worry my friend, just 60 more days until training camp :cool0043:

it's all in the eye of the beholder. take me for instance. I saw the topic & clicked on it. I thought bills comment was fabulous even though I read similar stuff in other similar threads.

then I read you're whiny comment & thought, it would be easier if you just didn't click on the thread rather than take the time to cry about it.

I daresay there will be another chad thread before the season opener & I will read it with interest, not cry about it.

"this is new news" is whiny, I didn't start to get on him about it until he started with the personal attacks.

We drafted the third best CB and 5th best LB.

Actually, we drafted the best CB/ PR combo in the draft -- dont forget that Revis should definitely step into Dwights job as punt returner and thats a pretty big upgrade -- and the best LB for the 3-4 system in the draft (granted it wasnt a particularly strong year for LBs).

This seems like one to me, telling me I have no life, is kinda insulting while I never said anything personal except that he should read some threads before starting new ones about similar topics.

Let me guess. Just joking around again, right?

No

Actually, we drafted the best CB/ PR combo in the draft -- dont forget that Revis should definitely step into Dwights job as punt returner and thats a pretty big upgrade -- and the best LB for the 3-4 system in the draft (granted it wasnt a particularly strong year for LBs).

Darrelle Revis (outside of the return against WVU, I watched that LIVE, that was crazy) he was a mediocre at best Punt Returner. He was abysmal at CB and drafting a guy 14th overall because he can return punts is almost as bad as what the Dolphags did.

And David Harris benefited from the talent around him, not his actual skill.

This seems like one to me, telling me I have no life, is kinda insulting while I never said anything personal except that he should read some threads before starting new ones about similar topics.

Wow. How will you ever recover from that scathing attack?

Archived