Best fast food chain?

Blackout

good point..........can corn on the cob be considered fast food? ;)

Yeah, there's this one joint in town that has a combo. It comes with two ears of corn and one warm glass of shut the f#ck up. You should try it some time. :P:box:

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply
i love unidentifiable grizzle and lard. forget a double decker 100% grade A beef five guys berger will fresh jalepenos, chedder cheese, A1, onion and tobasco sauce. ya, give me deep fried chicken feet. :roll:

Burgers blow. Can't stand that taste.

If I want real meat, I'll go get a nice sirloin or prime rib.

:) :) :) no you prolly shouldn't ask but since ya did, remember the hot fudge sundays they were making in the mod lounge the day I went in for my interview?

I don't care what smizzy says but no way was that hot fudge & i have NEVER seen a sundae with corn sprinkles

You've ruined sundaes for me for the rest of my life. Thanks jw. :blowup:

i pity you guys out there in flyover country. i bet whenever mcd's brings the mcrib back, employers give everyone the day off. :)

:lol: McDonalds was actually the ONLY fast food in the town I actually live in unless you count Pizza Hut fast food. But the McDonalds closed down a few months ago. So the only time I eat fast food is for lunch.

Yeah, there's this one joint in town that has a combo. It comes with two ears of corn and one warm glass of shut the f#ck up. You should try it some time. :P:box:

:cheers: awesome. no day is complete without a boot from the midwest $hitkicker

Just curious, I see these damn Sonic commercials all the time, and I gotta admit some of that stuff looks delicious. I sent them an email demanding they either stop teasing me with commercials of food that is nowhere near me or build a Sonic within 10 miles of me immediately. I didn't get a response but I noticed the commercials have died down a bit. Anyone ever eat at one? Am I really missing out?

Ok so...way before Super Combo's....Do you remember back in the 80's when Burger King had Value Meals? and you would get that cardboard tray with all the holes in it for your food? Like a buger hole and fry hole and one for your drink.

Id like to point out...everytime I come home from a Jets game...I HAVE TO STOP for sack of chicken rings from white castle. Those little ****ers are like crack. I hate white castle and fast food bugers all together but those little chicken rings are worth the hastle of making that ****ing left and waiting 20minutes in line for.

Thank god we don't have a white castle around here. Id look like Max & Thorr had a baby.

Ok so...way before Super Combo's....Do you remember back in the 80's when Burger King had Value Meals? and you would get that cardboard tray with all the holes in it for your food? Like a buger hole and fry hole and one for your drink.

How about when you used to get those little plastic spoons for your coffee from McD's?

Those little spoons were just the right size. So I heard.

Just curious, I see these damn Sonic commercials all the time, and I gotta admit some of that stuff looks delicious. I sent them an email demanding they either stop teasing me with commercials of food that is nowhere near me or build a Sonic within 10 miles of me immediately. I didn't get a response but I noticed the commercials have died down a bit. Anyone ever eat at one? Am I really missing out?

We have them here. The food is alright but nothing special. I would rank it just ahead of McDonalds and Wendys. Their real draw is their ice cream and drinks.

what am i, chopped liver?

Sorry bro!! :)

We have them here. The food is alright but nothing special. I would rank it just ahead of McDonalds and Wendys. Their real draw is their ice cream and drinks.

Chili cheese coney and tots kicks a$$

Yeah, that's what I'm talking about. That damn strawberry shortcake milkshake had me drooling on the couch.

I don't remember that, but prior to BK there was a burger chain called Carrolls'. Very similar to McD's, but they put both ketchup and mustard on the burger.

Archived