Best fast food chain?

Blackout

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

mmmmm five guys. all you guys answering bk/mcd's/etc clearly have never been to this place. it is freaking amazing. been to the one in dc, philly and raleigh. problem is it's so good, it's packed at lunch so you have to make it a late lunch or wait an hour (defeats the purpose of "fast" food).

mmmmm five guys. all you guys answering bk/mcd's/etc clearly have never been to this place. it is freaking amazing.

in bangor we've only got mickyds, bk, kfc, wendys, taco bell

and i guess DQ, dunkin donuts and tim hortons count

Yo alk, what the hell is Taco John's ,is that a real taco joint?? lol seriously never heard of the place

Seriously? Taco John's is a pretty big chain I thought. Maybe it's just a Midwest thing.

you own stock or something? lets have another post , this time how about the ingredienst and a coupon :confused:

No, he just said he had never heard of them so I posted the map of where they're located. Doesn't look like they have any up there so that explains why he hasn't heard of them. But since you asked the meat and potato burrito is the shiznit.

Probably my all time favorite that I don't even think exists anymore is Hardees. Their monster burger was the best fast food burger I ever ate. It's probably a good thing because if I hadn't stopped eating them like 6 years ago my heart probably would have exploded. :lol:

how is this an issue? If you go off of bang for your buck while still getting quality food, its Wendy's. if you say any different you are a patsie fan and should be forced to eat at mcdonalds for all eternity.

Archived