MLB All Ugly Team

Mavrik

I'm bored so I decided to maybe have some fun and come up with a team full of baseball's ugliest people. Rules are one person for each position, person can be anyone who's played major league baseball either in the past or the present. We'll make some nominations and then create a team of players that would make Sloth from "The Goonies" happy. I'll start off with two.

Pitcher: Randy Johnson Randy%20Johnson.1.jpg

Outfielder 1: Ty Cobb cobb.gif

alright this thread had potential to be funny but JF80 just turned into a gay jealous Met fan party

gay jealous Met fan party? All I'm doing is posting the ugliest players in baseball history, like the topic at hand demanded. Sheesh. [-X

Don't you just hate it when Yankee fans ruin a perfectly good thread? That's been happening a lot lately....

quick get some more google images of yankees you've never heard of

Tool

Actually, I met Moose Skowron. Nice guy. He would have been a Hall of Famer had he played in Ebbets Field rather than the cavernous (at that time) Yankee Stadium. Suck it.

Go ahead and challenge me on baseball history. You will soon find that YOU my friend are on the short end of the stick when it comes to baseball knowledge.

OF: Willie McGee

baseball-willie.mcgee.jpg

Absolutley at the top of every "Ugliest Man Anywhere" list.

Couple Of Others that come to mind:

Jorge Posada

Benny Agbayani

Al Ryboski

Rusty Staub (Love the guy... but GEESH)

Jim Kaat (Alot like Stan Laurel from Laurel & Hardy)

Absolutley at the top of every "Ugliest Man Anywhere" list.

Couple Of Others that come to mind:

Jorge Posada

Benny Agbayani

Al Ryboski

Rusty Staub (Love the guy... but GEESH)

Jim Kaat (Alot like Stan Laurel from Laurel & Hardy)

Jim Kaat, pitcher:

kaat_jim.jpg

Al Hrabosky, pitcher:

040414hrabosky.jpg

Looks like we've got the makings of one ugly rotation

Who is this Bonds guy? Isn't there some guy that looks like that with a head twice as big with the same name?

Can't have UGLY and BASEBALL unless Kent Tekulve and John Candelaria are on the staff-

pir80t.jpg

Archived