OVER THERE

Green Jets & Ham

OVER THERE

OVER THERE

SEND THE WORD, SPREAD THE WORD, OVER THERE

THAT THE YANKS ARE COMING, THE YANKS ARE COMING, WE'RE COME COME COMING OVER THERE

SO BEWARE

SAY A PRAYER

SEND THE WORD, SPREAD THE WORD, OVER THERE

WE'RE COMING OVER, WE'RE COMING OVER .. AND WE WON'T STOP NOW TILL IT'S OVER, OVER THERE

EVERYBODY SING!!!

THE YANKS ARE COMING ... THE YANKS ARE COMING!!

=D>

Again...we're watching the Orioles and the Red Sox. The AL East hasnt exactly been kind to the 3rd, 4th, and 5th place teams in recent years...

Have fun busting a collective nut over beating the...ahem...ahem...Detroit Tigers!!!

have fun pretending a win's not a win!!! you might want to see where all these meaningless W's have the yankees in the standings??? chew on that...

Again...we're watching the Orioles and the Red Sox. The AL East hasnt exactly been kind to the 3rd, 4th, and 5th place teams in recent years...

Have fun busting a collective nut over beating the...ahem...ahem...Detroit Tigers!!!

Do the Yankees and Red Sox NOT have the same schedule?

Do the Yankees and Red Sox NOT have the same schedule?

That's okay though. While he is worrying about the Orioles (who by the way have pulled further away from the Sox last night) the Yanks are doing what they have to do.

Taking care of the team in front of them. A's, Mariners, A's, Mariners, Mets and a win last night over the Tigers. They just keep moving up the ranks.

If I were the a Sox fan I would stop worrying about the Orioles. Worry more that they could be in 4th by the end of the Memorial Day Weekend.

NEWSFLASH: The yankees are a good baseball team.

How many threads do we need to hear this crap? The yanks are ALWAYS good. Every year. Tell us something we don't know.

Btw, anyone know what ARod's AVG is against the chump who pitched lastnight? 4.000. That's right, folks, fourfreakingthousand! And they are 4 HRs. You think he might pitch a little outside given that record! #-o

NEWSFLASH: The yankees are a good baseball team.

How many threads do we need to hear this crap? The yanks are ALWAYS good. Every year. Tell us something we don't know.

Btw, anyone know what ARod's AVG is against the chump who pitched lastnight? 4.000. That's right, folks, fourfreakingthousand! And they are 4 HRs. You think he might pitch a little outside given that record! #-o

Scottish since you are running away with our league I will take this opportunity to correct you:

The highest batting average can have is 1.

http://www.kll.org/batting-average.htm

Yes, The Yankees are a GREAT team.....not just good. However, their fans???????? Notice how most of them love to gloat - but lose with about as much dignity as Roseanne Barr getting booed after signing the National Anthem? :lol:

Little Wednesday Morning smack.....enjoy, boys. Have a great day!

Yes, The Yankees are a GREAT team.....not just good. However, their fans???????? Notice how most of them love to gloat - but lose with about as much dignity as Roseanne Barr getting booed after signing the National Anthem? :lol:

Little Wednesday Morning smack.....enjoy, boys. Have a great day!

i think it's very fair to say red sox/patriot fans on this board can gloat with the best of em & flame better than most...

i think it's very fair to say red sox/patriot fans on this board can gloat with the best of em & flame better than most...

Besides JetBoSox, there isn't much Sox gloating. Pats gloating? If you insist on reciting facts as gloating......I guess so..... :wink:

Really though, Yankees fans ARE the most abnoxious. No question 'bout that.

Scottish since you are running away with our league I will take this opportunity to correct you:

The highest batting average can have is 1.

Ooops, My bad!

#-o

I meant his SLG is an even 4000% as he is 4 for 4 with 4 HR.

But you are all still my bitches in the JN Baseball league! :P

Better than having the Blue Jays busting a nut over you !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :mrgreen:

Besides JetBoSox, there isn't much Sox gloating. Pats gloating? If you insist on reciting facts as gloating......I guess so..... :wink:

Really though, Yankees fans ARE the most abnoxious. No question 'bout that.

yeah, just ask gary sheffield...

Archived