Zoolander and Not Another Teen Movie

Alk

It has come to my attention that according to ChadHarmon I am a cum licker due to the fact that I like Zoolander and Not Another Teen Movie. Thanks for the kind words ChadHarmamoon, you da man!!

It has come to my attention that according to ChadHarmon I am a cum licker due to the fact that I like Zoolander and Not Another Teen Movie. Thanks for the kind words ChadHarmamoon, you da man!!

Were those words of wisdom left in your rep?

Because if so...I'm a doe boy. (Don't know what that is)

Well.....I would say the same thing if Anchorman and Super Troopers were on back to back...now that would be something from the heavens!!!!!!!!!

Anchorman was great but I just couldn't get into Super Troopers. Maybe I need to try watching it again.

On Comedy Central back to back now. The two greatest movies ever!! Just a heads up for those lying on their couch trying to escape the heat. HOLLA!!

I hear when it gets over 80 in Kansas everyone gets all funky and starts having reaper races and they run through the corn fields nekid

I hear when it gets over 80 in Kansas everyone gets all funky and starts having reaper races and they run through the corn fields nekid

I could only wish it was 80 here right now. Actually right now it's only 74 but we have 82% humidity.

Were those words of wisdom left in your rep?

Because if so...I'm a doe boy. (Don't know what that is)

I had a post about 4 months ago about how i didn't want G-Reg on the Jets. Two days ago he gave me negative rep and some slight about my personality.

Not sure if I'll ever get over this one...

I had a post about 4 months ago about how i didn't want G-Reg on the Jets. Two days ago he gave me negative rep and some slight about my personality.

Son of a bitch!! This is disheartening. I was sure that I was his one and only. :lol:

Son of a bitch!! This is disheartening. I was sure that I was his one and only. :lol:

:rl:

You seem to be of strong character, i'm sure you'll tough through this. Maybe some theropy. I know just the guy...something like 'madmike'...

Zoolander is cool on tv, but Not Another Teen Movie..it gets watered down...need to see it on dvd to get the full effect. :)

You are right though, 2 great flicks.

You're dead on there. Not Another Teen Movie was almost unbearable without all of the language. I did say almost.

SJ-- any reviews on Evan Almighty? I heard dud. True?

I do not = SJ, but from those previews, and all the hype, i don't imagine they put as much attention into making the movie as they did in selling it.

i bet it will suck, and i bet the lady friend will still make me watch it...chit...

Yup..same here. Someone has a hard on for a TE that scored 4 TD's in 3 seasons on this board.

Yup..same here. Someone has a hard on for a TE that scored 4 TD's in 3 seasons on this board.

haven't you heard? it was because every defense keyed in on him in every play, otherwise his production would have been through the roof.

](*,)

he did the same thing to me, about 4 months ago someone asked about the ignore feature in a greg olsen thread so I told them how to use it and now like 3-4 months later he negs me for it. He didn't insult my character or sexuality thought and I'm very insulted he didn't.

Archived