Going to the game tomorrow.

Dude, your hats are the gayest thing since Richard Simmons. Just sayin.'

Dig.

They are Not Mine they are My brothers and New Era Seems to like them so much that they made a deal with my Bro for 3 years,So they can't be that Gay.

Oh and Richard Simmons is Not Gay Ok haha

and the Ramone's Suck ....Just sayin' and I don't want poeple thinking that I speak to Dead lead singers from Sh1tty Bands ever. LOLsc

That's not what your mom thought. She used to blow Dee Dee backstage whenever we played out on the island. Just think - if she had done that to your dad, we wouldn't have those gay hats.

Dig.

Oh snap Mom jokes now hahaha ....I feel like i'm in 7th grade all over again.

and my mom would never listen to the Ramones ,she is more of a 70's love song (slow rock) kinda chick.

Oh and my brother bought that patent off a Jewish guy who needed the money real Bad ..go figure

isn't the lead singer of the ramones Jewish No?? see where I'm going with this ??

Jewish old man that invented the Hats = GAY

Lead singer of the Ramones Jewish = Gay

and there you have it,What have we learned today kids ? That the Ramones Suck and thier Gay .........Wow a double whammie.

That's not what your mom thought. She used to blow Dee Dee backstage whenever we played out on the island. Just think - if she had done that to your dad, we wouldn't have those gay hats.

Dig.

Still reeling over Johnny taking your woman, eh, Joe?

I thought that KKK jingle released all your skinny man angst?

They are Not Mine they are My brothers and New Era Seems to like them so much that they made a deal with my Bro for 3 years,So they can't be that Gay.

Oh and Richard Simmons is Not Gay Ok haha

and the Ramone's Suck ....Just sayin' and I don't want poeple thinking that I speak to Dead lead singers from Sh1tty Bands ever. LOLsc

So it can't be gay if New Era is involved? Somebody forgot to send Fred Durst the memo.

New Era has been looking to make inroads with the homosexual community. Looks like they found a way.

I can see the marketing - "No need to take your lid off when you blow your buddy! Just flip the brim around!"

:rl: yeah those tight ass pants Joey is wearing has nothing to do with being Gay huh?? and long hair??

I can see the Marketing - "Why wear pants that fit you, when you can wear pants that lets the band stare at your Package" New Band Members are Welcome

Dig.

• 2 years later...

Archived