The shocking truth about how my pal Jim Morrison REALLY died

SoFlaJets

I'm not condoning covering up an accidental overdose, but dead is dead. What difference does it really make now? Even if it was purposeful suicide, I hardly see the point of prosecuting a 'cover-up' all these years later, unless he was MURDERED, which I'm willing to bet he wasn't. He was responsible for his own exit, don't you think? Even if it wasn't an overdose in the immediate sense, all of that abuse will catch up on your heart and fell you just the same, so what was really 'natural' about it in the first place?

I'm not condoning covering up an accidental overdose, but dead is dead. What difference does it really make now? Even if it was purposeful suicide, I hardly see the point of prosecuting a 'cover-up' all these years later, unless he was MURDERED, which I'm willing to bet he wasn't. He was responsible for his own exit, don't you think? Even if it wasn't an overdose in the immediate sense, all of that abuse will catch up on your heart and fell you just the same, so what was really 'natural' about it in the first place?

I have to agree. I always thought it was an overdose in the first place. The fact he overdosed is about as "shocking" as Priest Holmes retiring.

Archived