Chargers Rookie Arrested..

ShadowJet35

http://www.nfl.com/teams/story/SD/10250538

San Diego Chargers rookie Anthony Waters was charged with hitting a man who threw a rock at his car on a highway.

The 22-year-old linebacker was arrested last week on a simple assault and battery charge and released on $1,000 bail, Horry County spokeswoman Lisa Bourcier said. No trial date has been set.

Waters, a former Clemson star, was traveling on Nichols Highway last week when a passenger in a vehicle in front of him threw a rock and broke Waters' windshield, causing about $350 in damages, according to arrest warrants.

It's unclear what happened next, but at some point Waters and another man struck Colby Sarvis, 18, and threatened to kill him, according to warrants. Bourcier said she did not know if the men had lawyers.

Brian Rogers, 23, also was charged with hitting Sarvis. He and Waters were released from jail July 6, Bourcier said. Sarvis was charged with malicious injury to personal property under $1,000.

Waters was selected in the third round of the NFL draft. He tore a knee ligament in Clemson's 54-6 opening victory against Florida Atlantic in September and did not play the rest of the season.

AP NEWS

The Associated Press News Service

Copyright 2007, The Associated Press, All Rights Reserved

I would've beaten the **** outta that guy too.

72742922ym0.jpg

I don't know what kind of dumbass would throw something at this guys car in the first place..

fuggin 6'5" 250 pound linebacker.

:rl: Hah! But that's such a bitch move of that guy in the first place, throwing rocks on the highway, if any punk ever threw a rock at my car he'd be dead real fast

This is where the law is effed up. The jackass that threw the rock could easily have caused a pileup, possibly killing somebody. He deserves to have the rock jammed up his a$$. Waters showed great restraint by not beating the guy to a pulp.

This is where the law is effed up. The jackass that threw the rock could easily have caused a pileup, possibly killing somebody. He deserves to have the rock jammed up his a$$. Waters showed great restraint by not beating the guy to a pulp.

Exactly. Waters and Rogers should not have been charged with anything. Assuming nothing happened before the rock throwing, this is justifiable a$$ kicking.

Seriously.

A few years ago I handled a case where some kids in Staten Island pulled up alongside a car of chicks and started hitting on them. The chicks threw a lit cigarette at them so they started following them in the car.

The chixks got pissed and called one of their brothers, who got his guy friends together and met them in a location they were at. So the chicks started following the guys and chased them into the place where the brother and his friends were waiting with baseball bats. They started smashing windows, so the first guys, scared as chit, took off. The brother, his friends and the chicks started chasing them in their cars, and the first car was trying to get away at a high speed, ran a light, crashed into another car in the intersection and ended up on someone's front lawn. The guy in the back seat wasnt wearing his seatbelt, and he was killed in the crash.

That is all.

Seriously.

A few years ago I handled a case where some kids in Staten Island pulled up alongside a car of chicks and started hitting on them. The chicks threw a lit cigarette at them so they started following them in the car.

The chixks got pissed and called one of their brothers, who got his guy friends together and met them in a location they were at. So the chicks started following the guys and chased them into the place where the brother and his friends were waiting with baseball bats. They started smashing windows, so the first guys, scared as chit, took off. The brother, his friends and the chicks started chasing them in their cars, and the first car was trying to get away at a high speed, ran a light, crashed into another car in the intersection and ended up on someone's front lawn. The guy in the back seat wasnt wearing his seatbelt, and he was killed in the crash.

That is all.

That just bummed me out, what are you a DA jc? (My bro was an ada for 5 years and I got to here all kinds of stories like this).

It was a civil case, where the parents of the dead kid were suing all of the drivers.

Sorry to have bummed you out, but the clear lesson of the case (one of them, and it is true for a lot of cases I saw over the years) is to buckle up.

Cheer up

200px-Selita.jpgt215models-ebanks9.jpgheidi_klum2.jpg

It was a civil case, where the parents of the dead kid were suing all of the drivers.

Sorry to have bummed you out, but the clear lesson of the case (one of them, and it is true for a lot of cases I saw over the years) is to buckle up.

Cheer up

200px-Selita.jpgt215models-ebanks9.jpgheidi_klum2.jpg

Hotties, yes!

You just reminded me of the "Click it or ticket" ad campaign that was on tv constantly while I was in hawaii last month. You're right though.

Archived