20,000 Posts

Smizzy

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Don't start that rumor. I've painstakingly created this jackass persona.

Nice of you to ruin all my hard work with one lousy post.

Give yourself a little credit. It would take much more than 1 post to make you NOT look like a jackass.

i actually think he is into underage girls... i guess i got caught up in the "pedophile" label..

nah... thor is a good guy :D

Oh, shush, GG, she's a hs senior! ;)

Isn't Thor the dude that took Max's extra ticket - promising him the proceeds from the sale - and then he never came back? Not that I've ever met or seen this Thor person- but I could swear I remember Max biatching about it. Remember? "Where's that pedophile Thor with my ticket money? Some scalper he is! Good for nothin' Sox fan!" Remember, Bumbelina?. Last year's home opener at the Meadowlands. Am I right?:P

Don't start that rumor. I've painstakingly created this jackass persona.

Nice of you to ruin all my hard work with one lousy post. And it didn't even have lyrics in it.

here you go.. back on track baby ;)

thor's anthem

I used to be such a sweet, sweet thing

'Til they got a hold of me.

I opened doors for little old ladies,

I helped the blind to see.

I got no friends 'cause they read the papers.

They can't be seen, with me and I'm gettin' real shot down

And I'm feeling mean.

No more Mister Nice Guy

No more Mister Clean

No more Mister Nice Guy

They say, he's sick he's obscene

I got no friends 'cause they read the papers.

They can't be seen, with me and I'm gettin' real shot down

And I'm, I'm gettin' mean.

No more Mister Nice Guy

No more Mister Clean

No more Mister Nice Guy

They say, he's sick he's obscene

My dog bit me in the leg today

My cat clawwed my eyes

Mom's been thrown out the social circle

And dad has to hide

I went to church, incognito

When everybody rose, the Reverand Smith,

He recognized me,

And punched me in the nose

He said,

No more Mister Nice Guy

No more Mister Clean

No more Mister Nice Guy

He said, you're sick, you're obscene

No more Mister Nice Guy

No more Mister Clean

No more Mister Nice Guy

He said, you're sick, you're obscene

Oh, shush, GG, she's a hs senior! ;)

Isn't Thor the dude that took Max's extra ticket - promising him the proceeds from the sale - and then he never came back? Not that I've ever met or seen this Thor person- but I could swear I remember Max biatching about it. Remember? "Where's that pedophile Thor with my ticket money? Some scalper he is! Good for nothin' Sox fan!" Remember, Bumbelina?. Last year's home opener at the Meadowlands. Am I right?:P

I did meet you, I'm just very forgettable.

Now, let's tell the truth about the tickets.

Smizzy asked Max to pick up a couple of extra tickets and that he would pay for them at the tailgate. Of course, Smizzy never showed up. Max was bitching about 'That bastard Smizzy'. I happened to have an extra pair of tickets as well, so I told Max that I would try to sell all of them, and that I would give him the cash when/if I did. I really couldn't get rid of any of them, mine included. The girlfriend wasn't feeling so well after the game, so instead of going back to the tailgate, we just took off. I still have all four tickets and offered to sell them to Max, but he wasn't having any of it.

Moral of the story? It's all Smizzy's fault.

I did meet you, I'm just very forgettable.

Now, let's tell the truth about the tickets.

Smizzy asked Max to pick up a couple of extra tickets and that he would pay for them at the tailgate. Of course, Smizzy never showed up. Max was bitching about 'That bastard Smizzy'. I happened to have an extra pair of tickets as well, so I told Max that I would try to sell all of them, and that I would give him the cash when/if I did. I really couldn't get rid of any of them, mine included. The girlfriend wasn't feeling so well after the game, so instead of going back to the tailgate, we just took off. I still have all four tickets and offered to sell them to Max, but he wasn't having any of it.

Moral of the story? It's all Smizzy's fault.

I never asked max for anything. Look at this bastard pulling a Herman Edwards!Thanks for throwing me under the bus to save your own ass.

I've offered to pay for the tickets. I will offer up the cash for them again right now. But for the love of god...can we please stop telling people I begged for tickets and welched on them like some sort of dirtbag.

Thanks.

I never asked max for anything. Look at this bastard pulling a Herman Edwards!Thanks for throwing me under the bus to save your own ass.

I've offered to pay for the tickets. I will offer up the cash for them again right now. But for the love of god...can we please stop telling people I begged for tickets and welched on them like some sort of dirtbag.

Thanks.

Pay the man, you ****ing dirtbag. You know he's all about money.

Oh, and hook, line and sinker.

You were right Max. It still gets under his skin.

Hahahaha....look what I started! Sorry!

I met you ThorPed? No I did not! I have to check with my guide, GG.

You know what I remember most about that day. SrFlaJet. Yup, Sr. And some other guy with his kid. Comes up to me and GG and says something like "I'm south Fla Jets fans....Central Fla Jets fan" whatever.....and I said, "pats fan, Massachusetts." Not sure why I thought it was funny. Not sure why I think it's funny now. But it was. It was.

Thanks.

Here is the correct version:

Boozer said Smizzy wanted the tickets. Smizzy was not around and couldn't be reached. I met Boozer and paid him for the tickets. Smizzy apparently didn't want them. Thor said he would scalp them. But he couldn't sell tickets to the home opener. I would have sold them myself but I had pre-game field passes. I didn't want to keep the other VIPs waiting.

To the best of my knowledge I don't remember anyone ever offering to reimburse me though. hahahaha, Smizzy calm down. I got boned but it wasn't your fault. It was BOOZER. Let's get him.

I did pay $5 less than face for each of those tickets from Boozer so the day wasn't a total loss!

Hahahaha....look what I started! Sorry!

I met you ThorPed? No I did not! I have to check with my guide, GG.

You know what I remember most about that day. SrFlaJet. Yup, Sr. And some other guy with his kid. Comes up to me and GG and says something like "I'm south Fla Jets fans....Central Fla Jets fan" whatever.....and I said, "pats fan, Massachusetts." Not sure why I thought it was funny. Not sure why I think it's funny now. But it was. It was.

It was Bill -- Jet Fan Florida. He said his username and you spoke in your normal smug tone stating your name and state. He is a good guy and because of posters like you we lost him. Damn you T. Damn you.

We should use your powers for good. I will PM you a list of posters that you have the green light to chase away, lol.

Pay the man, you ****ing dirtbag. You know he's all about money.

Oh, and hook, line and sinker.

You were right Max. It still gets under his skin.

It does get under his skin. I think the only way to truly settle this is to have him pay me for the tickets. Then him and Boozer can fight it out. :Nuts:

It was Bill -- Jet Fan Florida. He said his username and you spoke in your normal smug tone stating your name and state. He is a good guy and because of posters like you we lost him. Damn you T. Damn you.

We should use your powers for good. I will PM you a list of posters that you have the green light to chase away, lol.

Bite me. I was nice that day. I even baked cookies for you freaks. ;)

Who's Theresa?

Seriously, I'm curious now. Cookies? I don't get it. Unless it's something Joebaby would be proud of. Then don't tell me, please.

Faba - people don't refer to me as a pain in the azz for nothin'!;)

It does get under his skin. I think the only way to truly settle this is to have him pay me for the tickets. Then him and Boozer can fight it out. :Nuts:

I should just give you a swift kick in the sack. You round mound of penis hound!!

Here is the correct version:

Boozer said Smizzy wanted the tickets. Smizzy was not around and couldn't be reached. I met Boozer and paid him for the tickets. Smizzy apparently didn't want them. Thor said he would scalp them. But he couldn't sell tickets to the home opener. I would have sold them myself but I had pre-game field passes. I didn't want to keep the other VIPs waiting.

To the best of my knowledge I don't remember anyone ever offering to reimburse me though. hahahaha, Smizzy calm down. I got boned but it wasn't your fault. It was BOOZER. Let's get him.

I did pay $5 less than face for each of those tickets from Boozer so the day wasn't a total loss!

Interesting. Cash up front for the Dolphins game since I don't have VIP memberships to offset my losses!! ;)

Interesting. Cash up front for the Dolphins game since I don't have VIP memberships to offset my losses!! ;)

This is Miami...If they were filming a GangBang with Dan Marino and Carmen Electra on the 50 yard line there would still be tickets available 3 minutes before the money shot.

I'm planning a vacation in Miami with friends the week of the game. I'm gonna go with them. Thanks though.

This is Miami...If they were filming a GangBang with Dan Marino and Carmen Electra on the 50 yard line there would still be tickets available 3 minutes before the money shot.

I'm planning a vacation in Miami with friends the week of the game. I'm gonna go with them. Thanks though.

Speaking of Miami, I just found out yesterday that I will be heading to Miami for the U vs A&M game on 9/20/07 (super stoked about that BTW, ESPN thurs night football!). The Jets play Miami the subsequent Sunday, 9/23, but it is a f'n home game! Oh, the irony!

Alright I can see you are still angry about this. No worries man. You don't have to pay me back.

I will ask Thor to not bring this up again. It was unprofessional of him.

I'm not angry. Just send me a total & the paypal address.

Archived