The new JN Front Page...

JetCane

Woah, did you guys just change it already, because now on the forums the links (where there's the black part) at the top are in green (which hurts my eyes, don't know if it's related to my bad vision) and all the way to the left in bullets. Before it was centered and I could read it, and I think was quite a bit different.

I just noticed 'Jets News' and the list of contributors is bleeding down. Is that purposeful? I don't think it was doing it before, but no matter. Could also be me. Green, clean, and mean is how it looks overall. Great job, and worthy of a second comment.

I just noticed 'Jets News' and the list of contributors is bleeding down. Is that purposeful? I don't think it was doing it before, but no matter. Could also be me. Green, clean, and mean is how it looks overall. Great job, and worthy of a second comment.

Found some issues in IE6 so right now it is being tweaked. That's why it looks that way. Hopefully will be normal again shortly!

Found some issues in IE6 so right now it is being tweaked. That's why it looks that way. Hopefully will be normal again shortly!

It's a really good job, I'm just being really picky. lol.

1. Why do I feel that when your mouse is over one of the things like "Jets Information" that it should bring down a little list instead of clicking that and then going to the next page and clicking the thing you want.

2. On the front page when your mouse is over something like "Jets Information", or anything on that list, it turns into a light-green background, making it easier to read the white writing. But, on the forums, when your mouse is over something, the lettring turns dark green, which is hard to read. Also, if you clicked on a link on the forums, the lettering stays the same. When you click on one off the forum, it gets underlined the next time go look at the forums, making the board look irregular because some things on some parts are underlined and some aren't on other spots.

3. When you put your mouse over the jetnation logo on the jetnation.com main site, the thing turns into a bright green square, but doesn't on the forums.

Man, I'm just so hard to please. :)

It's a really good job, I'm just being really picky. lol.

1. Why do I feel that when your mouse is over one of the things like "Jets Information" that it should bring down a little list instead of clicking that and then going to the next page and clicking the thing you want.

2. On the front page when your mouse is over something like "Jets Information", or anything on that list, it turns into a light-green background, making it easier to read the white writing. But, on the forums, when your mouse is over something, the lettring turns dark green, which is hard to read. Also, if you clicked on a link on the forums, the lettering stays the same. When you click on one off the forum, it gets underlined the next time go look at the forums, making the board look irregular because some things on some parts are underlined and some aren't on other spots.

3. When you put your mouse over the jetnation logo on the jetnation.com main site, the thing turns into a bright green square, but doesn't on the forums.

Man, I'm just so hard to please. :)

What you described in item # 1 is exactly how it will work. There will be a drop down that sub page for roster, depth chart, etc is temporary.

We will take a look at the other items you listed. We do appreciate the feedback so seriously always let us know what you think.

Unless of course it is during little league baseball season. At that time we don't really care what anyone thinks, hahaha!

Just one more thing: (man you can't get rid of me!)

Before, couldn't you click the link for "chat room" and it would bring it up in a popup window? Now, it just goes like any normal link and redirects you to the chat room in the same window.

I will change that! Thanks.

Bravo, Max! You've already done the suggestions I had on the other page of this thread! Now, the only thing left is having the chat room come up in a new window. But, awesome job, I never realized it but I never listened to the podcasts just for the reason that I had to download them, my computer is extremely slow as is. Great job on the streaming.

Now, this might be my final suggestion: You know how when you have your mouse on a link on that top bar, like "Jets Information", the background turns yellow? Maybe something like that on the links on the drop down menu too? Just a suggestion! Once again, great job Max & Co.!

Bravo, Max! You've already done the suggestions I had on the other page of this thread! Now, the only thing left is having the chat room come up in a new window. But, awesome job, I never realized it but I never listened to the podcasts just for the reason that I had to download them, my computer is extremely slow as is. Great job on the streaming.

Now, this might be my final suggestion: You know how when you have your mouse on a link on that top bar, like "Jets Information", the background turns yellow? Maybe something like that on the links on the drop down menu too? Just a suggestion! Once again, great job Max & Co.!

Thanks!

Have to see if we can do the linking the way you described. The original plan didn't work well in IE6 and had to be scrapped.

Right now the fan photo gallery is getting some errors but otherwise I think everything is working. Thanks for the feedback!

Thanks!

Have to see if we can do the linking the way you described. The original plan didn't work well in IE6 and had to be scrapped.

Right now the fan photo gallery is getting some errors but otherwise I think everything is working. Thanks for the feedback!

Where are the links for the JN Store? I need a new thong!

Schmuck.

Archived