The new JN Front Page...

JetCane

Thumbs up from me.

Kudos to tommmcabe, who put in many hours to give us this new look!

I suppose the JN Classic look will be taken down, as it has not received the upgrade. Oh well. Time to move on.

Edit: Please check out the new interactive depth chart!

Great job everyone!

Where am I? I just woke up in this strange new place...no cigarette burns on the bar, the tables don't wobble, the beer is cold, the food is hot, and the women are hotter! Left here last night with thugs and vandals running amok...now, I come to find a place where I would not be afraid to take my kids! (Does this mean GOB is back policing up the place?) Well, I guess I'll wait to find out about that after dark, but she looks good with the lights on, guys, and that's hard to find! :deshade:

I'll buy this round...

:cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

:cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

Kudos and congrats to Max on his cyber-makeover. JFBM wants to know when the actual Max makeover is going to happen, any time frame?

Everything is relative. The front page seems easy, the Max part, hmmm... not so much. The front page does look nice though. Well done!

Thanks guys! Tom McCabe did all the work along with Greenbeans getting the wiki ready. I am just along for the ride.

Some issues to work out but we will get it all hammered away real soon. In the meantime -- anyone who is interested, please start adding to the wiki. Jets history from OUR perspective. Gotta love it.

Thanks!

Just want to let you know that we appreciate all the fan mail we receive. I can't share it all with you because the volume is too much. But here is one that just came in.

Dear Max,

Good job on the new site. The feature I am most impressed with is the banner. Not sure how you did it but getting a life sized picture of Vilma in there is impressive.

Keep up the good work.

Signed,

Mike From Texas

Just want to let you know that we appreciate all the fan mail we receive. I can't share it all with you because the volume is too much. But here is one that just came in.

Dear Max,

Good job on the new site. The feature I am most impressed with is the banner. Not sure how you did it but getting a life sized picture of Vilma in there is impressive.

Keep up the good work.

Signed,

Mike From Texas

I'm positive that got a chuckle out of him.

:)

As long as Chad stays in the banner i am happy of course!

I think also (I could be wrong) that making the header a .gif rather than a JPEG will make it more crisp and clear without getting blurry around objects... of course you would need to save it as a gif from the original HQ file and not the JPEG.

Looks great... JN was already the best JETS website... now with all of these features like the depthchart and the Wiki.... WOW... I would love to see the look on a certain webmasters face when they see the "new" JN...

Great job by Max & Company, another great re-do of JetNation.

Now sign me to a long-term deal already.;-)

124 I would like to offer you a long term deal. 7 years. The terms remain the same, you continue to post and write for us. You must remain in the Top 10 poster list for the duration of the contract.

In addition to your current responsibilities you will also be tasked with adding content to the wiki.

Your payment terms remain the same. When you reach an age that is deemed "legal" in the state of NJ beer will be made available to you on gameday at no charge. Until such time you can consume all the hot dogs and potato chips you wish (gamedays only). We are not feeing you any other time, lol.

124 I would like to offer you a long term deal. 7 years. The terms remain the same, you continue to post and write for us. You must remain in the Top 10 poster list for the duration of the contract.

In addition to your current responsibilities you will also be tasked with adding content to the wiki.

Your payment terms remain the same. When you reach an age that is deemed "legal" in the state of NJ beer will be made available to you on gameday at no charge. Until such time you can consume all the hot dogs and potato chips you wish (gamedays only). We are not feeing you any other time, lol.

POTW

(we threw you a lob there max... :lol: )

Agreed.:beer:

I think also (I could be wrong) that making the header a .gif rather than a JPEG will make it more crisp and clear without getting blurry around objects... of course you would need to save it as a gif from the original HQ file and not the JPEG.

Thank goodness there a people out there like yourself, ecurb, who understand this kind of technology! You might as well have been speaking Chamorro!

:Typotux::lamo::character0269:

Editor's note: For those of you wondering what Chamorro is, it happens to be the native language used by Guamanians.

Archived