How Long Before Pete kendall Walks Out of Camp?

Smizzy

I'm guessing by the end of next week. Word out of camp is he didn't look happy today and he has been placed in the rookie dorm. OUCH!

Also begged the FO to release him just yesterday. I can't see him making it a full week.

I'm guessing by the end of next week. Word out of camp is he didn't look happy today and he has been placed in the rookie dorm. OUCH!

Also begged the FO to release him just yesterday. I can't see him making it a full week.

You lurker you... I was just about to post that... cant imagine where you heard it... :lol:

I think it is HILLARIOUS! Good for Mangini...

You lurker you... I was just about to post that... cant imagine where you heard it... :lol:

I think it is HILLARIOUS! Good for Mangini...

Taborjet is at camp and called and told me that is what they saying.Where did you see it?

how could the jets not draft a guard given the kendall boondoggle?

i have a ton of faith in the FO and mangini so i have to assume they have a plan. although barlow and kimo were not exactly great plans last year. the jets need a good oline or you can forget about challenging the pats, especially with that front 7. even worse is what happens if chadwick gets hit a lot, he is not exactly mr indestructible.

He should STFU and stop being a whiney bitch. Give me the $1.7m and you won't hear a peep out of me. Of course, I wouldn't make it out of Day 1, but the PUP list seems like a nice place to be as long as you are semi functional.

They fixed the rookie dorm "oversight" (yeah right), but the sooner the better on him leaving... however, don't release him. Get him to walk out without releasing... then release when it's cut time..

Archived