Countdown til CFB gets underway

JetCane

That's what I was thinking as well. Late 2nd, early to mid 3rd round in the draft.

BC's new coach, Jeff Jagodzinski, was the OC for Green Bay last year so I would expect Ryan to have a very good season this year.

One thing, he is in a conference where it is basically a toss up between VT, CLEMSON, WAKE, FSU, and BC, if he can lead the Eagles to 10 wins I think that might be enough to tie, or win the conference, which should mean a New Years day bowl berth, and if he can play good then, expect him to hit the first round.

He has an excellent arm, great mobility, and smarts, it's just that his team hasn't been on the winning end of too many games lately. If they can put together some wins, coupled with a good season for Ryan, he can climb the boards faster than John Beck did last year.

One thing, he is in a conference where it is basically a toss up between VT, CLEMSON, WAKE, FSU, and BC, if he can lead the Eagles to 10 wins I think that might be enough to tie, or win the conference, which should mean a New Years day bowl berth, and if he can play good then, expect him to hit the first round.

He has an excellent arm, great mobility, and smarts, it's just that his team hasn't been on the winning end of too many games lately. If they can put together some wins, coupled with a good season for Ryan, he can climb the boards faster than John Beck did last year.

BC wins plenty but has a knack of losing games they shouldn't. Last year they lost to a bad NC State team on the last play of the game and then cashed it in against Miami.

The were 9-3 last year and if they had won those game would have been 11-1 overall and 7-1 in the ACC.

BC wins plenty but has a knack of losing games they shouldn't. Last year they lost to a bad NC State team on the last play of the game and then cashed it in against Miami.

The were 9-3 last year and if they had won those game would have been 11-1 overall and 7-1 in the ACC.

If they can solidify that, and get to a new years day bowl, and I'm sure Ryan would have a good game, chalk him up as a first rounder.

Boston College has a streak of going to bowl games and winning them that is impressive.

The league is a toss up -looks like no dominant team again.

That's why the ACC is better than the Pac 10 for example, there is suspense, the Pac 10 is owned by USC year after year, the ACC goes to virtually a different team every year.

• 2 weeks later...
Thursday opening night- I look forward to Sat and Sunday of football to watch. Along with Thursday, Friday and Monday due to TV's and cable's influence.

Yep!

3 days til the first Thursday of CFb and

EdgerrinJames.jpg

days until the first slate of saturday games.

Archived