Countdown til CFB gets underway

JetCane

First games are August 30th, 7:00pm, Rutgers v.s. Buffalo, Miami (OH) v.s. Ball State, Southeast Missouri State v.s. Cincinnati, and Tulsa v.s. Louisiana Monroe.

Thanks I knew Rutgers started on the 30th but I did not know that was the first game day of the season.

Didn't the used to have a kickoff classic featuring 2 good teams from the previous year as the first game.

What happened to that?

Yes, they used to have it.

It was discontinued a few years ago. I forgot exactly why.

124, it's time for you to run along and go play with your pedophile friend.

:character42:

So you put me in the same catagory because one of my friends is an idiot? Not like I was hanging out with this kid everyday, recently had only been seeing him once and a while because our "crew", I guess you can call it a crew, knew he was doing stupid crap like this. Recently all he was good for was being 21 and supplying the liquor.

I don't think your gang bangin' Hurricane alum and players have done much better. Hey, pass some Cocaine Irvin'! Or better yet, lets get into some kind of problems with people and end up getting ourselves shot! Or, yes, the best one of all, lets stomp on people while on the ground.

Guess you havn't had your nap today.

You and I always have this back and forth banter on Convicts University, but I guess its getting a little too old for you, huh? Poor JC, and I thought you were a good guy when I met you.

I just hate these douchebags who brag about doing things like driving 95 in a 55, defend their friends' right to engage in pedophelia, but harshly judge the actions of others.

Hypocritical jerks.

29 Days

fb_photo1.jpg

I just hate these douchebags who brag about doing things like driving 95 in a 55, defend their friends' right to engage in pedophelia, but harshly judge the actions of others.

Hypocritical jerks.

29 Days

fb_photo1.jpg

Wasn't bragging, just stating a point and I was dont defending what he did as a good thing at all. We all knew what he was doing and pretty much stopped hanging out with him after we learned he was sleeping around with tgirls of 16 and 14 years of age. We knew this would happen to him eventually and all we do now is sit around and make fun of him. We're even thinking of visiting him to tell him how much of a douchebag he is.

Just go back to doing what you do best: sucking off Nuge

:rl:

And go back to what you do best.

Rooting for a bunch of criminals.

Oh and thinking that Kyle Wright is a good Quarterback. How'd that turn out again?;)

Wasn't bragging, just stating a point and I was dont defending what he did as a good thing at all. We all knew what he was doing and pretty much stopped hanging out with him after we learned he was sleeping around with tgirls of 16 and 14 years of age. We knew this would happen to him eventually and all we do now is sit around and make fun of him. We're even thinking of visiting him to tell him how much of a douchebag he is.

So you basically abandoned him, never even bothering to check him on what he was doing wrong? You KNEW that he was committing a crime, and did nothing? How is that any better than committing the crime yourself? How could you possibly, ever, have called yourself a friend to this person, or even joke around that you kept your mouth shut, allowing underage girls to be violated, for what appeared to be a long time?

If I were you, I'd have difficulty sleeping at night.

Well since this thread now has thoughts about my friend, I would like to say that the parents dismissed the charges because they know their daughter is a slut.

Anyhow, I saw him yesterday after he bailed out and me and a few of my / our friends cracked on him and we basically listened to him, the only person who we can 110% believe, because, well, the cops are the cops. Basically now its the state vs him but the girl is taking his side, so that should help him somewhat in court.

770098.jpeg

Senior Matt Ryan was the best quarterback in the ACC last year, completing 62% of his passes for 2,942 yards and 15 touchdowns with 10 interceptions, and he did it with a broken foot for most of the year. He also rushed for 4 touchdowns.

Boston College senior quarterback Matt Ryan has been named to the 2007 Manning Award Watch List, according to an announcement made by the All State Sugar Bowl. The Manning Award honors the nation's top collegiate quarterback.

He is a pretty good QB, expect him to go in the late second round, mid third round range.

That's what I was thinking as well. Late 2nd, early to mid 3rd round in the draft.

BC's new coach, Jeff Jagodzinski, was the OC for Green Bay last year so I would expect Ryan to have a very good season this year.

Archived